Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎04-02-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Hi Liam,
Just wanted to tell you I LOVE VIONIC shoes!! I have 33 pairs of them from 'flip flops', sandals, sneakers, boots, & slippers. With the TSV, they will put me at 34! I am only 55, but with very high arches, both hips replaced, & just am getting over a broken foot; Vionics are just what I needed. Wearing a pair of my slippers now & use a pair of flip flops for the warmer months. Thank-you & keep up the new designs.
QVC Community
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17


@Profbaugh wrote:

Hey guys,

 

I am a vionic addict. In a short amount of time I've purchase way too many pairs! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE them. Here's my question for the tsv sneaker. I'm a true 10/2 W. In most shoes, like yours there is no 10/12.  I usually order an 11.  The closest I come in th Vionic brand is I ordered the hiking style ankle boot in an 11W--which had plenty of extra room. What about the tsv. Should I order up and get the 11W? Or go down to a 10W. (Also debating between the blue and black!!!!!)

 

So what do you think??

 

~Cheryl


@Profbaugh Hi there Cheryl, and thanks for joining us!  It sounds like the 11 W would be good for you.  Also, remember that this sneaker will also mold to your foot over time.  So if it feels a bit snug at first, it will breakin.  Thanks for your question!

QVC Community
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17


@NanaDeb wrote:
Hi Liam,
Just wanted to tell you I LOVE VIONIC shoes!! I have 33 pairs of them from 'flip flops', sandals, sneakers, boots, & slippers. With the TSV, they will put me at 34! I am only 55, but with very high arches, both hips replaced, & just am getting over a broken foot; Vionics are just what I needed. Wearing a pair of my slippers now & use a pair of flip flops for the warmer months. Thank-you & keep up the new designs.

@NanaDebWow!!  Thank you for your support of Vionic, and we'll keep the styles coming!

New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎03-12-2016

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Thanks for the advice. The only question now for me is black or blue? And I'll have to answer that one myself. Yes, I could order both, but I'm afraid that would be "divorce material" Smiley Very Happy

 

Thanks again for the advice. Going to turn the tv off tomorrow (today?) so I don't buy any more styles!! Smiley Very Happy

 

Best.

~Cheryl

QVC Community
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17


@Profbaugh wrote:

Thanks for the advice. The only question now for me is black or blue? And I'll have to answer that one myself. Yes, I could order both, but I'm afraid that would be "divorce material" Smiley Very Happy

 

Thanks again for the advice. Going to turn the tv off tomorrow (today?) so I don't buy any more styles!! Smiley Very Happy

 

Best.

~Cheryl


@ProfbaughYou're welcome!!  :-)

Contributor
Posts: 27
Registered: ‎04-26-2010

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

I'm an extreme "supinator" or "under-pronator"  with an extremely high arch.  Can Vionics help me?   

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,662
Registered: ‎06-16-2010

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

 I have a question. I walk half marathons. Running days are over (i'm in my 60's). While I won't use these to do the actual half marrathon, I will be "training" anywhere from 8-10 miles at a time.  My normal size in shoes sandals,  and boots is a  9. But in all other running shoes I  go to a 10 as i put on alot of miles and dont' want any toe jam. I have even gone up to a size 10.5 in some brands. I ordered a size 10 in these as well ( like the retro lookof the aluminum).  So far on TV you have said stay to your normal shoe size that they will conform to the foot. SInce I will use for longer distance training, did I do right by going with my "normal" size 10 in running tyoe shoes?

QVC Community
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17


@Hartfordgal wrote:

I'm an extreme "supinator" or "under-pronator"  with an extremely high arch.  Can Vionics help me?   


@Hartfordgal Hi there, while our Vionic footwear does help support those with excessive pronation and even those with a higher arch, I would consult your podiatrist with having such excessive supination to see if he/she would recommend Vionic for you.  Thanks for your question!

QVC Community
Posts: 444
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17


@Peg wrote:

 I have a question. I walk half marathons. Running days are over (i'm in my 60's). While I won't use these to do the actual half marrathon, I will be "training" anywhere from 8-10 miles at a time.  My normal size in shoes sandals,  and boots is a  9. But in all other running shoes I  go to a 10 as i put on alot of miles and dont' want any toe jam. I have even gone up to a size 10.5 in some brands. I ordered a size 10 in these as well ( like the retro lookof the aluminum).  So far on TV you have said stay to your normal shoe size that they will conform to the foot. SInce I will use for longer distance training, did I do right by going with my "normal" size 10 in running tyoe shoes?


@violet runner Hi there Peg, I believe you chose the right size since the Adley sneaker will conform to your foot over time. And, since you do walk so much, they should mold to your foot in no time.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 77
Registered: ‎05-16-2010

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Could you please tell me the difference between the "agile" and the "action" soles?  Would be very helpful if you had a description of the various soles so we could choose comfort and size based on that as well.  Thanks!