Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Hi Liam

i have a high instep, do I need to order a wide size or medium?

thanks

Bella

Are these shoes appropriate

to wear on the tennis court?

QVC Community

@Beguile wrote:

Could you please tell me the difference between the "agile" and the "action" soles?  Would be very helpful if you had a description of the various soles so we could choose comfort and size based on that as well.  Thanks!

@BeguileHi there, and thanks for joining us.  There is actually no size difference between the "Agile" and "Action" units.  The difference is that the AGILE unit uses a lighter weight EVA material than the ACTION.  Thanks again!

QVC Community

@maximista wrote:

Hi Liam

i have a high instep, do I need to order a wide size or medium?

thanks

Bella

@maximista Hi Bella, I would order what ever your normal width is.  Thanks so much.

QVC Community

@txteam wrote:

Are these shoes appropriate

to wear on the tennis court?

@txteamHello there, I would say that the Adley sneaker is meant for moderate activity.  So, it would be more dependant on your level of activity of playing tennis.  We always mention that our active shoes are great for brisk walking, classes at the gym, elyptical machine and so forth.  I hope this helps, thanks again.

Liam,

I have a question about the sneaker featured as the TSV.  Is the toe area of the non wide width shoe fairly generous in width or is it more on the narrow side?

QVC Community

@AngelaKS wrote:

Liam,

I have a question about the sneaker featured as the TSV.  Is the toe area of the non wide width shoe fairly generous in width or is it more on the narrow side?

@AngelaKSHi there, The Adley sneaker fits true to size whether medium or wide. The Medium is a size A/B, and the wide is a C.  Also remember that if it does feel a bit snug when you first get it, the material is made to be able to mold to your foot.  Thanks so much!

Occasional Visitor

Hi.  I wear a size 10 M to 11 M, depending on the shoes.  I don't know what size to order. I have a bunion near big toe that causes to sometimes get a wide.  It was caused from falling twice on ice and chipped the bone.  It was not caused from high heals as I am very tall and don't wear them.  I work a lot of farmer's markets in the summer and need a good arched filled pair of sneakers.  Thank you Ellen.

QVC Community

@Diamonds from Ellen wrote:

Hi.  I wear a size 10 M to 11 M, depending on the shoes.  I don't know what size to order. I have a bunion near big toe that causes to sometimes get a wide.  It was caused from falling twice on ice and chipped the bone.  It was not caused from high heals as I am very tall and don't wear them.  I work a lot of farmer's markets in the summer and need a good arched filled pair of sneakers.  Thank you Ellen.

@Diamonds from Ellen Hi there, I would maybe try the 11M.  An added benefit is that the sneaker will mold to your foot over time with the materials of the upper, and since there is vitually no stitching involed on the knitted upper it should feel very comfortable with your foot condition.  Thanks for joinng us!

New Contributor

Hello Guys,

I just wanted to say, how much I love your shoes.