QVC Community

Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

[ Edited ]

Vionic tsv - 1-7-17.jpgG'day and Happy New Year!

We are excited to be back with a brand new, on trend, flat knit upper from Vionic! 

Hope you can join us!

Laim & Joakim

Contributor

Re: Vionic Q & A Chat - 1-7-17

Hi Liam...what time is the Q & A chat scheduled for?

Honored Contributor

Question for Liam -

Do some of the athletic shoe/sneakers have the "Active" footbed in them rather than the more common "Relief" inserts? I have the Satima and it seems more comfortable to me than my other similarly-styled Vionic athletic sneakers. I'm trying to figure out why - and if that is the reason I would know to look for more shoes with that insert, and buy a pair of those inserts.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Community

@OriginalRiv wrote:

Hi Liam...what time is the Q & A chat scheduled for?

G'day @OriginalRiv - we will be chatting all day tomorrow. Be sure to join us!

Regular Contributor

Bought these in advance a few weeks ago in the aluminum (silver) color in the same size I get for Rykas.  With a sock they seemed pretty tight at first but there is some give in the material.  I love them and will get another pair tomorrow - just not sure what size so I'll watch a few presentations.  The only other Vionic I have is slippers. 

QVC Community

@Moonchilde wrote:

Question for Liam -

Do some of the athletic shoe/sneakers have the "Active" footbed in them rather than the more common "Relief" inserts? I have the Satima and it seems more comfortable to me than my other similarly-styled Vionic athletic sneakers. I'm trying to figure out why - and if that is the reason I would know to look for more shoes with that insert, and buy a pair of those inserts.

@Moonchilde Hi there, and thanks fo joining us!  The Adley sneaker will have the "Releif" insert, so I think you'll be happy with the feel!  Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Liam_Bourke

I love every pair of Vionics I own but they are the flip flop versions (over 10 pairs!). They are the best lucky for me in live in Florida!

My ? -

I purchased previously your TSV sneaker in size 10 med (normal size) I had to return them as they were "short & tight" in the toe area & wide on my foot.  I believe they were not a mesh style material.

What is the accurate sizing on todays sneaker? Do I need to size up? I see they are a mesh material and I don't wear socks.  I love the style but don't want to order & have to return.

thank you!

QVC Community

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

I love every pair of Vionics I own but they are the flip flop versions (over 10 pairs!). They are the best lucky for me in live in Florida!

My ? -

I purchased previously your TSV sneaker in size 10 med (normal size) I had to return them as they were "short & tight" in the toe area. 

What is the accurate sizing on todays sneaker? Do I need to size up? No socks for me.

thank you!

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

My ? -

I purchased previously your TSV sneaker in size 10 med (normal size) I had to return them as they were "short & tight" in the toe area. 

What is the accurate sizing on todays sneaker? Do I need to size up? No socks for me.

thank you!

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

My ? -

thank you!

@homedecor1 Hello there, the accurate sizing is the medium would be a A/B fit, and the wide would be a C fit.  I don't think you should size up on this one, just order your natural size.  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@Liam_Bourke wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

My ? -

thank you!

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

My ? -

thank you!

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Liam_Bourke

My ? -

thank you!

@homedecor1 Hello there, the accurate sizing is the medium would be a A/B fit, and the wide would be a C fit.  I don't think you should size up on this one, just order your natural size.  Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I love my Vionics! 

New Contributor

Hey guys,

I am a vionic addict. In a short amount of time I've purchase way too many pairs! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE them. Here's my question for the tsv sneaker. I'm a true 10/2 W. In most shoes, like yours there is no 10/12.  I usually order an 11.  The closest I come in th Vionic brand is I ordered the hiking style ankle boot in an 11W--which had plenty of extra room. What about the tsv. Should I order up and get the 11W? Or go down to a 10W. (Also debating between the blue and black!!!!!)

So what do you think??

~Cheryl