QVC Community

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

@grimmbee wrote:

Why aren't there more shoes in N? I wear a N11 and I love your shoes and have at least 6 pair. I would purchase more but need the Narrow. How does TSV run? Could I use a W with another 2 inserts?

Thanks

@grimmbee

Hi Grimmbee.  The TSV does run a bit generous in sizing.  I would try the medium and then insert the additional thinner inserts.  Also wearing them with socks will give you more of a snug fit.  Hope this helps, and thanks for joining in!

QVC Community

@rramo wrote:

I should clarify that I can wear the slippers in medium width, but the sneakers in wide. I do flip flop from 8 or 8 /2 wide depending on the style. 

Also, Albany mentioned you were sitting there alone .....they should include you in the show! lol 

thx again!

@rramo

Ahh thanks so much.  They do include me here and there for some comments.  :-)

@rramo wrote:

I should clarify that I can wear the slippers in medium width, but the sneakers in wide. I do flip flop from 8 or 8 /2 wide depending on the style. 

Also, Albany mentioned you were sitting there alone .....they should include you in the show! lol 

thx again!

Awe, thanks so much!  I appreciate the compliment.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Hi Joakim and Liam, and thank you both for setting up this chat. Smiley Happy

I have several pairs of your Tide2 sandals which fit really well. I can't wear your other sandals that have a different footbed because they all sure a bit too narrow (I've tried about 8-10 other types of your sandals at shoe stores).

I've been looking at your TSV and I'm trying to figure out if it will fit me. I've got a size ten shoe size and my feet seem to be somewhere between a medium and a wide. Sometimes a wide is just too wide for me. Also my heel is fairly narrow and sometimes if I try on a wide shoe my heel will swim in the shoe (too much spare room).

i'd really appreciate your feedback on which width you think I should go with, and if you think the heel part of the sneaker will be a good fit for me.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!!! Have a great day!!!Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

QVC Community

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Suzyf wrote:

I wear a 5 1/2. I noticed there is no 5 1/2. What size do i order? 

There are several, what I consider, non-answers to this.  They are saying to order your true size.  Mine is a 5.5.  But, you can customize the fit with another insert included.  I'm afraid that the 5 will be too small.  But, then they say they run generous.  I am so disappointed and confused by this.  I don't want to have to pay shipping to return if they don't fit, so I guess I just won't order these today.  Thinking of just buying inserts instead to use in my regular shoes.

@Beeweaver

Sorry for any confusion.  Yes we don't have 5.5 available, but since the TSV is running a bit generous maybe the 5 could work for you. especially if you were thinking about wearing them without socks.  I hope this help.  Thanks again.

New Contributor

I have a disability on my left foot/leg and if the shoes don't fit snug enough around the back of.my foot, it will slide out. I usually wear "wide" sizes especially for my right foot, however I'm concerned they will be too loose for my left foot. What is your suggestion whether to order the medium or wide?  

QVC Community

@enid1 wrote:

I have a disability on my left foot/leg and if the shoes don't fit snug enough around the back of.my foot, it will slide out. I usually wear "wide" sizes especially for my right foot, however I'm concerned they will be too loose for my left foot. What is your suggestion whether to order the medium or wide?  

@enid1

Hi there,

Since the TSV is a slip on, it may not be the best for you.  We do however have another style called the Python which is a lace up that will probably help your issue of your different sizing in each foot.  Hope this helps.  Thanks again!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have a disability on my left foot, so I need shoes that fit snug around my heel if there are no straps or laces.  I usually wear wide sizes because of my right foot, so will the wide be too loose for my left foot? What is your suggestion whether to order the medium or wide? I don't want to slip out of them.

Thank you!

QVC Community

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi Joakim and Liam, and thank you both for setting up this chat. Smiley Happy

I have several pairs of your Tide2 sandals which fit really well. I can't wear your other sandals that have a different footbed because they all sure a bit too narrow (I've tried about 8-10 other types of your sandals at shoe stores).

I've been looking at your TSV and I'm trying to figure out if it will fit me. I've got a size ten shoe size and my feet seem to be somewhere between a medium and a wide. Sometimes a wide is just too wide for me. Also my heel is fairly narrow and sometimes if I try on a wide shoe my heel will swim in the shoe (too much spare room).

i'd really appreciate your feedback on which width you think I should go with, and if you think the heel part of the sneaker will be a good fit for me.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!!! Have a great day!!!Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

HI Bebe, Liam here. Not sure if Joakim came back to you on this one. I'd look at trying the wide option and if you need to fill it in a little you can utilize the Viofit insert. Hope that this helps..

Super Contributor

Hi Liam and Joakim, 

I am sorry for the redundant question but I wear a size 10 medium do you ssuggest that if I am on the whole size to order true to size? Love the sneaker. Liam please post pics of your cutey patuty. 

QVC Community

@cef001 wrote:

Hi Liam and Joakim, 

I am sorry for the redundant question but I wear a size 10 medium do you ssuggest that if I am on the whole size to order true to size? Love the sneaker. Liam please post pics of your cutey patuty. 

Hi Hippie Chick, 

Liam here. I'd absolutely recommend going for the size 10.. Hope this helps..