Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

I normally wear a 9-1/2 N.  I love the TSV, but will they slip up and down in the heel area?

QVC Community

@SXMGirl wrote:

I love these shoes and generally wear a size 9.  However, except for your flip flops, I walk out of them and have to send them back.  I have a long but narrow foot.  Which size should I order?  Thanks.

@SXMGirl

Thanks for joining us.  I would recommend ordering your normal size because the TSV does come with our Viofit insert that you can place under the orthodic which will help customize your fit.  I think that will work for you.  Thanks again.

QVC Community

@2boys3cats wrote:

I normally wear a 6 1/2, but in all Vionic sandals, slippers, and open back shoes, I wear a 6, and they fit perfectly.  Should I order a 6 or 61/2?

Thx!

@2boys3cats

Thanks for joining in. The TSV is generally running true to size and comes in both medium and wide as well as whole and half sizes.  I would recommend going with your normal size on these because they also come with our additional Viofit insert that you can place under the orthodic inside to customize the fit.  Thanks so much.

QVC Community

@Krimpette wrote:

I normally wear a 9-1/2 N.  I love the TSV, but will they slip up and down in the heel area?

@Krimpette

Hi, and thanks for joining in.  We are including our additional Viofit insert with the TSV.  This insert is very thin and can be place under the orthodic to give more of a snug fit if you choose.  It looks like you should order your normal size and try the insert to customize the fit.  Thanks so much.

QVC Community

@Lisa C wrote:

I am considering buying the TSV, this would be my first Vionic purchase and have a question on the wide width.  I have a really wide foot, normally wear a size 9D in regular shoes. Is the wide considered a C or a D width? 

@Lisa C

Hi Lisa.

The wide width is considered a D / E. It think you're in luck!  Thanks so much.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I bought a One Time Only in late December. The Vionic Laura Slipper. That was my first Vionic purchase. I went down a 1/2 size like it was suggested to an 8. What a difference. They feel fantastic. It does exactly what you say it does. Since the back is open on the slippers, I am not sure what size to get with the TSV. I don't want to be sliding out of the back of the shoe. My heel is narrow and strangely, my left foot is an 8/12 and my right foot is an 8. I don't like to wear socks with these types of shoes. What size would you recommend? My feet thank you.

QVC Community

@NewNickname1x1000 wrote:

I bought a One Time Only in late December. The Vionic Laura Slipper. That was my first Vionic purchase. I went down a 1/2 size like it was suggested to an 8. What a difference. They feel fantastic. It does exactly what you say it does. Since the back is open on the slippers, I am not sure what size to get with the TSV. I don't want to be sliding out of the back of the shoe. My heel is narrow and strangely, my left foot is an 8/12 and my right foot is an 8. I don't like to wear socks with these types of shoes. What size would you recommend? My feet thank you.

@NewNickname1x1000

Hi there, and thanks for joining us.  So glad to hear you're enjoying your slippers.  I would choose your normal size, because the TSV is available in both whole and half sizes as well as medium and wide.  Also, the Hydra TSV comes with additional technology "Viofit".  It's a thin insert that you can slide under the orthodic and customize your fit.  I think that will work great if you like to go without socks,  Thanks so much!

New Contributor

Liam & Joakim, looking forward to trying the Vionic slip-on!

I recently purchased Vionic sneakers on clearance. They are my second pair of Vionics. They are great and I am wearing them all day in the house just because they are so comfy. I have a silly question, why do the laces on the top hole go under and not over? Is that for a reason or just a personal preference thing like the toilet paper roll? 

Occasional Visitor

I love this TSV.  Would I be able to travel through Manhattan with these shoes.  I have a bunion and all other shoes give me corns on my toes.  I have your lace up sneakers and I love them and have one that I have worn for years.  Are these slip ons like the lace ups?