New Contributor

I wear a 5 & 1/2 medium.  I have noticed on the QVC website that Vionic never carries my size even though the presentations always say that it will be offered.  I am confused.  Does Vionic not offer 5 & 1/2 medium?

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat January 9th!

I love my vionics (and orthaheels). Can't wait to get the TSVs I just ordered! Tell Joy hi. She is missed!
Occasional Visitor

The bionic shoe is the best thing that has ever happened to my feet, they made me have HAPPY FEET!

QVC Community

@pickypatty wrote:

Do these Vionics run true to size? They look to be very comfortable and like to try them but need to know if I need to size up or down. My daughter has problems with her heel on one foot so thought these would help her. 

Hey there, thanks for joining us.  The Hydra TSV does run generally true to size, but slightly on the generous side.  These also have the Viofit technology, which is a shim that you can place under the orthodic inside.  If you do like a bit of a snug fit, you can use the shim.  Thanks again and hope you enjoy them!

New Contributor

The TSV looks cute.  Are they breathable? They haven't mentioned it on air.  

I have had a problem with fit. I wear an 8 in Vionic  sandals, my Berkenstock size is 39 regular, I purchased Vionic sneakers in 8 1/2 but had to return them because my toes were bumping the end, I purchased the waterproof bootie in 9 wide. One pair fits and gives me good support the other pair doesn't give me enough support and I have to return them. I think a 9 regular would work. Do you have any suggestions?

QVC Community

@RareShopperDT wrote:

I wear a 5 & 1/2 medium.  I have noticed on the QVC website that Vionic never carries my size even though the presentations always say that it will be offered.  I am confused.  Does Vionic not offer 5 & 1/2 medium?

Thank you!

Hi RareShopper,

I do apologize, but at this time we don't offer a 5 1/2.

QVC Community

@audiesews wrote:

The TSV looks cute.  Are they breathable? They haven't mentioned it on air.  

I have had a problem with fit. I wear an 8 in Vionic  sandals, my Berkenstock size is 39 regular, I purchased Vionic sneakers in 8 1/2 but had to return them because my toes were bumping the end, I purchased the waterproof bootie in 9 wide. One pair fits and gives me good support the other pair doesn't give me enough support and I have to return them. I think a 9 regular would work. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi there, and thanks for joining us.  The Hydra TSV is very breathable with the light wight mesh uppers.   These also have a slightly generous fit, so a 9 i think would work for you.  Thanks again!

Do you recommend sizing up/down?  I'm a 6 1/2M.  

Super Contributor

@RareShopperDT wrote:

Thank you!

I am confused as well.  I usually wear a 5.5 or 6.  I'm a 5.5 in Aerosoles, Skechers, and Ann Klein shoes.  Other shoes, I will wear a 6.  Since they aren't offering a 5.5, I have no idea what to order and not willing to have to return them.  Help!

QVC Community

@ChocolateLime wrote:
I love my vionics (and orthaheels). Can't wait to get the TSVs I just ordered! Tell Joy hi. She is missed!

Thanks for ordering, you're going to love them!