QVC Community

@bobbiejo1325 wrote:
My other? Is my son who wears men shoes have fat feet does ur shoes help with that to

@bobbiejo1325 Hi there.  I do believe none of our shoes have latex, so you should be fine with any of our styles.  Also, your son would benefit from our technology if he has flat feet.  On QVC.com we have a variety of men's options as well.  Thanks so much.

Contributor

High arches here too!  Vionic performs very well for me.

I am wondering about the durability of the onstruction of today's TSV due to being manmade materials.

Any input would be helpful- they are uber-cute

QVC Community

@tymac wrote:

High arches here too!  Vionic performs very well for me.

I am wondering about the durability of the onstruction of today's TSV due to being manmade materials.

Any input would be helpful- they are uber-cute

@tymacHi there, and thanks for joining in.  Our manmade materials are very durable and will hold up great.  just be sure when cleaning them that just to use a damp cloth to wipe them down and to let them dry naturally out of sunlight.  Enjoy!

Contributor

thanks for your reply.  I have the last TSV- the slip-ons and am really enjoying them.  I believe I will take a bite of this one too.  Lovely style!

Comfy shoes makes me a more patient, less cranky teacher!

Don't know how my brain ever functioned in heels...

Thanks again!

QVC Community

@tymac wrote:

thanks for your reply.  I have the last TSV- the slip-ons and am really enjoying them.  I believe I will take a bite of this one too.  Lovely style!

Comfy shoes makes me a more patient, less cranky teacher!

Don't know how my brain ever functioned in heels...

Thanks again!

@tymac So glad you're loving the style, you'll love the comfort as well!  Thanks again.

New Contributor

are you going to have any all black slip resistance shoes in the show? i am a server and must have all black or could you tell me of any

New Contributor

Liam, when are the original sandal slippers with adjustable strap coming back. Have not seen them for at least a year.  They were fuzzy with jewel button on the side{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}ms.  I had the black & White snake?