Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023   Conversation under Customer Care this a.m.  Told some customers the laces are scheduled to ship 3/31.  You may want to post your concern there.

Respected Contributor

Ok Liam, you are taking over my closet with shoes Smiley Happy  I got this one in Rose Gold, I am also waiting for my Skyler in Rose Gold.  I have about 8 pairs of summer sandels, two pairs of your last TSV Tennie (love them and always get ocmpliments on them) and your hiking type boots.  Love Vionic.

Deb

Ps.  Ok, small admission, got the new thong slippers in pink Heart

Respected Contributor

The sandals are made of man made materials.  They do not look like they will hold up.  Why not leather materials?  I own some Birkenstock sandals made with leather that have lasted many years and are still in good condition.  The design of these new Vionic sandals looks appealing, but I am skeptical about their durability.

QVC Community

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha Liam! I ordered the black, navy, red & white. I also ordered the blue house slippers! I’m so glad you brought the thong style house slippers. I’ve been waiting forever for them to return.

@Good Morning @SurferWife- WOW! Enjoy all of your new shoes, sounds like you are all set for the Spring!

QVC Community

@maximillian wrote:

The sandals are made of man made materials.  They do not look like they will hold up.  Why not leather materials?  I own some Birkenstock sandals made with leather that have lasted many years and are still in good condition.  The design of these new Vionic sandals looks appealing, but I am skeptical about their durability.

@Hello @maximillian- We've had great success with many other styles with the same materials so you can be confident ordering the Misa. If you are looking for a leather option we also have many styles to choose from. Our new Catalina sandal is a great leather option if you are looking for a flat sandal.

QVC Community

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Skyegirl21wrote:

I never received my shoe laces for the last TSV either!!  Ridiculous!!  Not buying anymore-

@Skyegirl21  Seems we're invisible to this vendor.   Notice he's ignoring our posts.   I'll probably end up sending those sneakers back if he doesn't answer.  

@Good Morning @Skyegirl21- I am sorry for this experience, we have acted on this feedback and laces have started shipping this week. You should have recieved communication about this from QVC, but you should except them by the end of March.

QVC Community

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ok Liam, you are taking over my closet with shoes Smiley Happy  I got this one in Rose Gold, I am also waiting for my Skyler in Rose Gold.  I have about 8 pairs of summer sandels, two pairs of your last TSV Tennie (love them and always get ocmpliments on them) and your hiking type boots.  Love Vionic.

Deb

Ps.  Ok, small admission, got the new thong slippers in pink Heart

@Hello @SFGIANTSGIRL! Enjoy all of your new shoes!

QVC Community

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Skyegirl21wrote:

I never received my shoe laces for the last TSV either!!  Ridiculous!!  Not buying anymore-

@Skyegirl21  Seems we're invisible to this vendor.   Notice he's ignoring our posts.   I'll probably end up sending those sneakers back if he doesn't answer.  

@Good Morning @Blingqueen023- I am sorry that you had this experience. We are working to send shoelaces to our customers. They began shipping this week so you should expect to see them by the end of March.

Respected Contributor

@Liam_Bourkewrote:

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@Skyegirl21wrote:

@Good Morning @Blingqueen023- I am sorry that you had this experience. We are working to send shoelaces to our customers. They began shipping this week so you should expect to see them by the end of March.

@Liam_Bourke  A happy good morning back at ya!  That's fabulous news!  Those sneakers really rock.  Thank you so much for taking care of this.  It's much appreciated. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat 3-3-18

[ Edited ]

I don’t care for the tsv, but bought Vionic sneakers last weekend at ross for $39.