QVC Community

Vionic Chat 3-3-18

[ Edited ]

Vionic tsv 3-3-18.jpg

“G’day friends!

I’m so excited to be bringing you the Misa as tomorrow's TSV. With stunning colors, high end embellishments and full adjustability, it is the perfect fit for your spring fashions..

Ashley, our Vionic expert, will be here throughout the day to answer any of your questions on the Misa or any of the other Vionic styles that we have.

"See" you soon!

Liam 

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to Misa.i have several pairs of vionics and the Misa looks similar to one I already have in white.  Can’t wait. Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat 3-3-18

[ Edited ]

n/m

Honored Contributor

Aloha Liam! I’ll be ordering a pair; I just can’t make up my mind which color!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Hi Liam,

These look very comfy.  I ordered the Rose Gold and the Pewter.  Can't wait to try them on.

QVC Community

@Angie168 wrote:

Hi Liam,

These look very comfy.  I ordered the Rose Gold and the Pewter.  Can't wait to try them on.

@Hello @Angie168- Great choice with the metallics, enjoy your new shoes!

Honored Contributor

Aloha Liam! I ordered the black, navy, red & white. I also ordered the blue house slippers! I’m so glad you brought the thong style house slippers. I’ve been waiting forever for them to return.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I never received my shoe laces for the last TSV either!!  Ridiculous!!  Not buying anymore-

Honored Contributor

Hi Liam,

i want the rose gold for sure. I don’t remember this color. I bought a white pair last year similar to this style. I love Vionic.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Chat 3-3-18

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21wrote:

I never received my shoe laces for the last TSV either!!  Ridiculous!!  Not buying anymore-

Spoiler
Woman LOL