Super Contributor

Vince Camuto peep toes booties

They're the TS on HSN. I've never had Vince Camuto brand. What are your thoughts on them. They look nice but I'm not sure how much wear I would get out of them
Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto peep toes booties

I would like to know as well.  I never liked this brand's shoes because they stuck with that cone-shaped heel for so long.  I was never a fan.  Todays shoe is a block heel. 

Super Contributor

I agree with you about the cone shaped heel. I was never a fan of that style of heel. They have this same style of shoes on Macy's website with the cone shaped heel.
Super Contributor

Vince camuto shoes are fabulous they last forever never show wear and are comfortable but I agree am not a fan of the cone heel. The shoes with bling if you can find never pinch and never lose any of the stones and straps are comfy too
Respected Contributor

I like Vince Camuto styles but the heel is just too high for me. If it was 2 or 2 1/2 inches I would have jumped on it. However, I bought the last TSV from Earth at the Q.The booties and I really like them. They are comfortable for all day wear and the heel is not high. 

Super Contributor

Love them. Love most of his shoes. They wear well are always comfortable even with the higher heels. I do find they run a little small, I am a 6 and always order a 61/2 in his shoes.

Honored Contributor

I love HSN, and I loved the Vince Camuto Today's Special.  I loved the heel, but it is about an inch too high for me.

I also don't mind the cone heels, but I like the block heel better--just needs to be lower for me!

I find Vince Camuto to always run TTS for me.  I've only sized up 1/2 size once in a boot.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"