Contributor

Unfortunately they never showed the inside details...as usual!

liked the cream!

Respected Contributor

I think they are super cute, but I already have a pair similar to this. I love that chunky sole and heel. I also love the shiny metal detail.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived. Tortilla.

Perfect fit. I take an 8, ordered an 8. 

So light!

My first VC shoes.

Way more fashion funk than I usually do, but they look fab with slim leg jeans AND I tried on with a longer pencil skirt and a denim dress.

They will be in the classroom next week . . .

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Mine arrived. Tortilla.

Perfect fit. I take an 8, ordered an 8. 

So light!

My first VC shoes.

Way more fashion funk than I usually do, but they look fab with slim leg jeans AND I tried on with a longer pencil skirt and a denim dress.

They will be in the classroom next week . . .

Mine arrived today and mine are perfect too!  I'm a 6-1/2 but I got the 7 as I have to wear support hose.  Also has great arch support !  The cream color is just beautiful!  I have never had any problems with his boots.  It's too hot to wear them now but as soon as the weather cools down, they will be on my feet. So glad I bought them!

Super Contributor

My VC boots arrived today and I'm  happy.  The leather is pretty, the zipper is perfect and they fit awesome  They are just a smidge tight, but I like the leather to stretch to fit my foot. I usually wear a light sock.  They are super cool!  I may order the cream.