Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    It does say they are all leather and they made a point of that in the first presentation last night

Super Contributor

I ordered the black, I think they are a little edgey.   The Chelsea has been around for years and the lug sole with a little heel appeals to me.  I have many types of boots, for different looks.  I was tempted by the combat looking ones earlier, but glad I waited for these.   The cream would be my second choice!   The price of $100 for boots is fairly common, just saying.   Seen many I would love for 3 times that LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper    It does say they are all leather and they made a point of that in the first presentation last night

Thank you @Teddixat 

Respected Contributor

i like a Chelsea boot, but not with the lug sole.  These just seem ca-lunky.   VC likes to put metal strips on the heel.  At least it's not gold metal this time. 

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2   I am so glad boots make no sense for either my Florida weather or my crooked feet because I often used to pick up boots at Nordstrom just to stroke the beautiful leather -  even some years ago, many were as much as $700 and above.  Really not sure who buys them, but with both the Palm Beach crowd and the polo groups nearby, there must have been a market.

If I were a buyer, I can't imagine finding boots for less than around $100.  Somewhere in my closet there's a pair of black boots I bought a few years ago which will be okay should I have to fly north.  Enjoy your new ones - I think they look good.

Honored Contributor

Their lug soles are actually in style right now and the TSV lug soles are modest compared to some others I've seen...more like monster boots with very thick aggressive lug design.

Respected Contributor
I prefer boots to have some goring. I think it’s pretty common.
Esteemed Contributor

They have nice colors but I don't like the lug sole either, not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the color of the cream boot but not the style so I'll pass on these. I know everyone is different and if you buy them, I hope you enjoy them.

I have other VC boots that I wear al the time but this style just doesn't do it for me. Maybe they will offer the cream colored boot in another style.

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@wvumountiefan   I love the cream.  I have a VC boot very similar...the metal is a signature look.  I'm working on not buying leather or I'd buy the lushious cream color in a heartbeat.  Enjoy!

@wvumountiefan wrote:

B7640FE2-45BB-473C-8B4F-6C8A7DA51443.jpeg

I was just going to start a post and saw yours @Katcat1   I actually ordered these in the Cream the first day they were under New Items. I have been wanting either a white or cream colored boot and these are so my style. This is my first pair of Vince Camuto boots so I hope they work. I do think that all the options are either leather or suede and not faux, but I could be wrong. The black would be a perfect motorcycle boot for me, but I have plenty of those. 🙂

I ordered them in cream also.  Can't wait to get them!