Esteemed Contributor
Any comments?
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Any comments?

let's just say it's not their best offering

colors are nice 

Esteemed Contributor
I am not in the market for any more large handbags. I love the shape of it and the leather looks very soft but IMO Kourtney did a terrible job of showing the bag and amplified the issues the bag has
Valued Contributor

I have never bought one of his bags but saw one at TJ Maxx.  I couldn't believe how big the "pebble" is on the leather.  Looked defective to me.  I had a black Tiganello bag and it was pebble leather and I loved it.  Finally had to retire it.  I purchased it at TJ Maxx.  

Honored Contributor

I think the "Convertible" label is quite the ridiculous marketing sales pitch.  Nearly every handbag I own has that long strap as a separate carrying option.  Never before was one of those handbags sold as a convertible crossbody.  I guess nearly all handbags can be a crossbody if you merely use the long included strap across your body. 🙄

Honored Contributor

I don't think VC products are all that great.  Certainly not the quality they hype them up to be.

Honored Contributor

I like the pinkish color but can it be used comfortable over the shoulder with out the additional strap

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I do like his handbags. I have one in that turmeric color I got about 2 years ago  Its a very nice bag and I use it a lot. The colors are beautiful. Believe it or not, I don't have a good black bag. I'm considering purchasing this. For all that purchase it, enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

Not something I would buy. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the shape & colors of the bag. The problem for me is the size.I'm petite & this bag just seams to big. I'm shorter than Courtney & the bag seemed to big for her.I wish it were just a little smaller.