Respected Contributor

The TSV bag is too big for me at this point in my life.  They are offering some pretty colors.  A couple of years ago I purchased a different TSV tote and I did not care for the bubble lamb leather.  I didn't like the look or feel of the leather.  I have two smaller crossbody bags from the Camuto line that are good size for me and they have features that I like.  This TSV though is not that attractive, IMO, and not a good leather, again, IMO, and just too large and bulky looking. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just not an item and a price that interests me at this time.

I will check it out in person in the future when the Q outlet reopens.

Honored Contributor

That is a BIG bag.  Easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Too big for me.  I like my new Lug bag for the summer. 

Respected Contributor

I was considering this bag as I've never owned a VC.  Read some reviews though of his other bags, some more expensive than the TSV and some reviews weren't good. 

I don't want to worry about the leather flaking or handles quickly wearing out. 

I'm tired of not getting quality, so I'm afraid to buy it; too much money to lose.

Super Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I was considering this bag as I've never owned a VC.  Read some reviews though of his other bags, some more expensive than the TSV and some reviews weren't good. 

I don't want to worry about the leather flaking or handles quickly wearing out. 

I'm tired of not getting quality, so I'm afraid to buy it; too much money to lose.

I can tell you that I have had my bag, another TSV, for about 2 years, and I have not experienced any flaking off. Or the handles wearing out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Too big!   Nice colors and would have considered if it was smaller.

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I am not in the market for any more large handbags. I love the shape of it and the leather looks very soft but IMO Kourtney did a terrible job of showing the bag and amplified the issues the bag has

@Teddixat  I agree it was not Kourtney's best presentions.  The vidio on line shows a great presentation by Leah for those that want to see all the details.  No need for that large a bag at this point in my life.  I can see it as a fancy gym bag that certainly would fit everything you need.

New Contributor

I am exceedingly disappointed thtat an American company, who clearly expects our support by purchasing its product, does not support this country and its workers by manufacturing here. I've yet to see a Vince Camuto bag that was not made in CHINA.

Valued Contributor
Not a fan of the leather they always choose to use in their TSVs. The ‘bubbles’ are too large. Looks like it needs ironed.