Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Handbag TSV 4/26

Does anyone know if the hardware on the tie dye is silvertone or goldtone and how about on the other colors? They should mention this because I don't like goldtone hardware on bags. TIA!

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Does anyone know if the hardware on the tie dye is silvertone or goldtone and how about on the other colors? They should mention this because I don't like goldtone hardware on bags. TIA!

@silkyk I totally agree with you.  They only said the hardware of the black being silver.  Looking at tie dye it looks like gold which is why I am not ordering it.  It should of been silver.  

Respected Contributor

Yes! Please mention the hardware! I purchased some sandals from Q and when they finally came yesterday the hardware was goldtone instead of silvertone like shown clearly in the picture. Back they go and they should change the picture or deal with lots of returns.Hardware color SHOULD be mandatory in the description online (and be correct) on all bags and shoes..

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loved the look of the blue and white bag but it's apparently either already on wait list or is sold out. It appears the Q's always questionably functional website can't make up its mind. While some of them are pretty, none of the others captures my interest. Closed out. Moving on.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For those interested, Live Chat Agent just confirmed the Blue option is not available, even on WL.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Bag looks very heavy and cumbersome to me...very easy pass.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's pretty, and I like this style. Secure yet 2 side pockets are a quick grab- It's similar to the Coach Edie, which I have and love, but the Edie is not over 2 pounds!  The weight on this is the main reason, it's a no for me- 

Honored Contributor

I'm not loving it.  Also, I have found that I am generally disappointed in VC products so I probably wouldn't be interested even if I loved it.

Super Contributor

While I like some of the colors, the size and weight of this bag is not for me.  I've gone to lighter weight and smaller bags and find that Lug right now is great with those qualities and lots of spaces to put things like my mask, my sanitizer, and such.  I can also recommend Travelon and Baggalini for those wanting easier to carry bags.  (is it just me or does that key lime color glow in the dark?! 

Regular Contributor

Strap is too thin.  A bag this big, when you get all your stuff in it, will be heavy.  A strap that thin will quickly cut into my arm or shoulder.  I don't know why designers fail to consider this.