Regular Contributor

I am anticipating this lamb leather tote! The colors are confusing me, though. Is black cherry a maroon? Is the pepper berry red or more orange? I’d like to make an early decision, but am confused over colors. The ochre is very pretty, too. Anyone receive the early email and am in the same boat? Thank you! Happy Sunday to all! 

Esteemed Contributor

@angel8, it is a beautiful bag but way too heavy for me at over 2 pounds.   I liked the black cherry and that would have been the color that I ordered.  I don't see that as a maroon but more as a dark bordeaux.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@angel8, it is a beautiful bag but way too heavy for me at over 2 pounds.   I liked the black cherry and that would have been the color that I ordered.  I don't see that as a maroon but more as a dark bordeaux.

I ordered the black cherry!! It is a gorgeous dark bordeaux which is the one color bag that I don't have.

Occasional Contributor

Good morning, can anyone tell me what day the tsv is and the item number.  Thank you

Regular Contributor

sxmgirl,

Thank you for telling me it is a dark Bordeaux! Now that sounds yummy! I kept thinking dark maroon, but a Bordeaux is amazing! I gather you love the bag? I am leaning toward that color now. Thank you for taking the time to respond! ! 

Esteemed Contributor

@gmsgds wrote:

Good morning, can anyone tell me what day the tsv is and the item number.  Thank you

a311100 -8/20

Occasional Contributor

elated  Thank you so much for the info..Love the black cherry

Valued Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

I am anticipating this lamb leather tote! The colors are confusing me, though. Is black cherry a maroon? Is the pepper berry red or more orange? I’d like to make an early decision, but am confused over colors. The ochre is very pretty, too. Anyone receive the early email and am in the same boat? Thank you! Happy Sunday to all! 

Yes, I did get the early order emall and was struggling with colors as well, @angel8.  I ended up ordering two of them---the black cherry and the power grey.  I liked the pewter colored hardware (I wear only silver jewelry) and anticipate only keeping one of them once they arrive.  I just couldn't decide last night so I figured I would make the choice once I see them in person.  I am hoping that the black cherry is more of a deep bourdeux color and not too purple-y.  I also think the chateu color is gorgeous but I have a couple of larger designer bags in that blush-y/nude-y color already and I'm looking for a fall/winter color.  I hope both love it when they arrive!

Honored Contributor

I received my two bags yesterday.  I got the black cherry & chateau.  I like the black cherry but it really should of been called raisin as it has brown undertones.  I am not sure if I like the the chateau color.  Is everyone happy with theirs?

Super Contributor

I received the yellow one yesterday, and already have it ready to ship back today. 

The zippers don't go all the way down to the bottom if you zip them, so the bottom kinda puckers out funny.  I'm not sure I'm sold on the zippers being open all the time.

I thought the pebbles in the leather were too big and it cheapened the look of the bag.  

Oh well, I thought I'd try something new but it didn't work out for me.  I guess I like a more structured bag.