Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Boot TSV - September 20, 2022

@Funloving   Right on, boot shaft height

Contributor

The info said these were true to size but they are not!  I always wear an 8, ordered an 8 and I can get my foot in them but there's no way I could walk in them.  I am bummed as I ordered more than one and now have to send them back.  I will exchange them for a whole size larger.

Super Contributor

Wanted to post after I received the Vince Camuto Boot -  I purchased my usual size 6 -  fits great -  with or without a regular sock (not a thick one),  The color warm caramel is awesome - love this with jeans -  very cute.   I even like the heel height.   The only draw back is it doesn't have alot of comfort in the bottom of the boot.  It needs more cushion so I'm going to get a Dr. Scholl insert.   I think that will work.  Slight smell, probably from the waterproofing.  Anyway,  really like the mid height boot -  it's a keeper for me.  

Regular Contributor

I feel the same way! Maybe I have been wearing sketchers, and cloudsteppers for too long lol. Very hard inside, and I too am wondering if I can add a nice insole. Otherwise, they are well made, and I like the style.