Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Boot TSV - September 20, 2022

Was all over the place on the color. Finally decided to get Root Beer. They look so well made and adorable.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, you can absolutely wear mid-calf boots with skinny jeans.  That's especially how I wear mid-calf boots of this same height. 

This height is also perfect for me for my crop jeans so I don't have to wear only tall riding boots.  

@Caaareful Shopper I totally agree! These are perfect with skinny jeans.  I like the mid calf as I am not a fan of really tall boots.  These would look awesome with my crop jeans as well.  I did order the root beer.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, you can absolutely wear mid-calf boots with skinny jeans.  That's especially how I wear mid-calf boots of this same height. 

This height is also perfect for me for my crop jeans so I don't have to wear only tall riding boots.  

@Caaareful Shopper I totally agree! These are perfect with skinny jeans.  I like the mid calf as I am not a fan of really tall boots.  These would look awesome with my crop jeans as well.  I did order the root beer.

@Pecky  I ordered the warm caramel. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Nice looking boots and really like the mid-height.  I have several ankle boots and a few tall ones but this fits the bill perfectly.  I ordered the Caramel -  but honestly, there isn't a color in the bunch that wouldn't be great.  Nice price too!  

Honored Contributor

They are awfully cute...

Honored Contributor

Love the colors - but not a style that would work for me.  

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I didn't like the style of the special boot he did on hsn last week, same height as this one is. I really do not like this boot height against the legs, for me it's very unappealing. This one is plain jane compared to the one offered at hsn too. However, hsn in their shows of VC last week, there was a much better look in an ankle boot that I would love to have but it was $179.00 - too much for me now that I no longer work and wouldn't get much wear out of them. 

You're talking about the shaft height, correct?  I don't care for it either.  It looks like a mistake on me.

Honored Contributor

The most flattering boots are the ones that come up to the narrowest part of the leg. Mid-calf boots are not that.

Honored Contributor

Not getting but Bethanie is probably the best rep

always groomed perfectly, knows her product, nice speaking voice

Regular Contributor

I wish Bethanie was a host.  She is far better than the current line up.  I had to laugh when Amy said that she and Bethanie are often confused as sisters???? I don't think so.