Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto 3/28/19 TSV - Computer Glitch during midnight presentation

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

They probably were not selling like they thought they would thus the $10 reduction.  The heel is too high for me.  I like comfort.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I did hear Jen Coffey mention the price reduction today about noon. 

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I called this afternoon and the nice lady I got gave me a $10 merchandise credit on my account instantly.

@weezer111 if you purchased these at the higher price I hope you got a $10 refund and not just a merchandise credit. They are not the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if QVC is going to automatically credit everyone with the $10.00 that ordered the shoes at the higher price?  It seems shady not to.  I've ordered something and never watched the rest of the day so it's possible some may not even know the price was reduced. 

New Contributor

I also purchased these shoes at $79.95 and noticed the price reduction.  I called yesterday and was told that they couldn't adjust the price since my order was "in process".  I was told to call back after the status changed (meaning shipped) and then they can adjust.  I'm confused now to hear that someone got a refund and I have to wait?  I think they should refund everyone automatically who bought the shoes at the higher price.  This is really unacceptable.

Valued Contributor

I preordered at the higher price. I sent an email to QVC Social and they applied a $10 credit back to my credit card. Thank you @misschristy for pointing this out.

I received my order and love them so much I bought a second color. Yes, the heel is high. I think more would have bought if the heel was an inch or so lower.