Trusted Contributor

Vince Camuto 3/28/19 TSV - Computer Glitch during midnight presentation

I placed an order for the TSV shoes.  It said confirm.  I hit the button - the order didn't go to my order status.  This happened three times.  Finally about 10 minutes later, one did go through (I kept redoing the transaction).  Then a few minutes later, the other orders showed up - all in process.  I would think an announcement would have been made during this.  So I ended up making cancellations (I have enough of my own cancellations).  

Then today, I'm watching another presentation of the TSV and I see that the price is $69.95, when my orders had all showed $79.95.  I called customer service and got it straightened out.  I just want anyone who ordered last night to check the price on their shoes.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto 3/28/19 TSV - Computer Glitch during midnight presentation

I have ordered after midnight before, and the order does not show up for several hours. CS told me it is due to them doing uodates at that time. 

On the price, I wonder if the TSV price had not been yet loaded? Strange, and good thing you noticed it. 

Respected Contributor

Did they change this price mid-day?  

Contributor

I ordered 2 pair around 8:00 central this morning. The cost was $79.95 a pair. I emailed CS for a credit. Why would they change the price?

Respected Contributor

@DenS wrote:

I ordered 2 pair around 8:00 central this morning. The cost was $79.95 a pair. I emailed CS for a credit. Why would they change the price?

Sales were down and they want to move the shoes.  I didn't want them for $80 bucks but now might buy.  

Occasional Contributor

I ordered last night after it launched at midnight and paid $79.95. When I called to inquire about the price difference today, I was told my order has already gone through and I should call back in a few days for a refund. She also told me she was not aware of this happening to anyone else.😠 I still waiting for a follow up call.
Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I have ordered after midnight before, and the order does not show up for several hours. CS told me it is due to them doing uodates at that time. 

On the price, I wonder if the TSV price had not been yet loaded? Strange, and good thing you noticed it. 

Since QVC now posts multiple TSVs on the homepage and make them available before/after the actual day the price is loaded into the system when they post it on the homepage. I think as another poster pointed out, maybe these were't selling and they lowered the price. I just hope whoever purchased them at the higher price is diligent about getting their credit due.

Honored Contributor

the preorder pricing was $79.95.

sometime today they changed the price to $69.95.

definitely call for a refund or a qvc credit!

i liked these shoes, but not the 3 inches......wish they had been at least an inch lower.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

When was the TSV last presented? I've been watching Jane and Pat for at least 2 hours and they haven't had a presentation. This seems odd. Usually they present the TSV multiple times in a long fashion show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I called this afternoon and the nice lady I got gave me a $10 merchandise credit on my account instantly.