Occasional Visitor
Is anyone else disappointed with the new Fall prints? Not that I'm necessarily old, but these prints look like they are for college kids and younger. I understand the company wanting to target the younger crowd, but these are the same prints they had for the backpacks and back to school stuff. I like the more sophisticated prints, and not so much this 60's pop art look.
Esteemed Contributor

60's Pop Art is certainly what one would call those prints. I guess the manufacturer risks the chance of others not recognizing that. The younger generations wouldn't and they would think they got something 'hot'.

That line of handbags doesn't flatter anyone and most appear like diaper bags.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Frequent Contributor
There hasn't been a new print I have liked or bought in several years. Last purchase was Suzanni print which I bought in honor of my mom, Suzanna.
Honored Contributor

I like less patterns each season. I like serious patterns versus fun ones, if that makes sense. I bought two blankets and 3 computer bags recently for a couple birthdays. One blanket is the African violet. I don't know what the others are, I don't keep up with the pattern names.

Honored Contributor
I like the new prints. My favorite is the colorful Zinnia.
Regular Contributor

I agree with the Pop Art look of the 60's and 70's. Not a fan. I like the more sutle prints this company used to do. Flowers that were tiny and just pretty prints. These things remind me of when I was a kid. I had a sleeping bag that these prints remind me of. They need to take a look at what they are doing here.

As far as reaching young girls, where I live the "hip" girls aren't into Vera Bradley. They would call it Grandma bags. So Vera Bradley needs to get more refined.{#emotions_dlg.huh}