Honored Contributor

Re: Velour shhets with velour pillowcases. - No.

I can't imagine velour sheets; they would be blankets to me.

I love percale cotton sheets, even on cold winter mornings when the house temperature drops to the low 50's.

Valued Contributor

I have a Berkshire throw that I used just before I had to start using a comforter due to cooler weather. The throw was lovely to look at, felt cozy to lie under, but it left lint everywhere. I washed ot hoping it would get rid of loose lint, but it didn't. I feared I'd breathe in a piece while sleeping. So no to these, sorry to say. 

Valued Contributor

These are the ONLY sheets that don't make me sweat at night!  I've had them for about 5 yrs and just ordered a new set.  I even like the soft pillowcases!  Most nights this is all I need covering me but they are very breathable and so comfortable.

Valued Contributor

I bought a set last winter and put them on the bed when it was a high of 12 degrees, and it was all we could do to keep it warm in the house. I gave them to goodwill the next day. Within 15 minutes I was down to just the sheets, thinking that them plus blankets was too much. Another 15 minutes and I stripped the bed. It was like sleeping in plastic wrap. Fuzzy soft plastic wrap, but still. I'm glad some folks like them but I couldn't take them.

Esteemed Contributor

I love these sheets.  I am always cold and these are so snugly warm in the fall and winter and I love the feel of the material on my face.  Guess I'm one who likes to be cocooned in warmth.  I sleep with these sheets, a down blanket topped with a down comforter.  Last winter company slept on the sheets and couldn't stop raving about them.  Many of you must be sweating just reading this!

Respected Contributor

I have a standing appointment for a weekly blowout and sleep on one of these pillowcases year round. It keeps my blow out looking good for several days.