Super Contributor

Velour shhets with velour pillowcases. - No.

The warmth of the sheets might be very  nice on a cold winters night, but putting my face on that hot fabric for the pillowcase would make me quite uncomfortable.  The pillowcases should  have been a cooler fabric, perhaps with a velour banding on the edge.

Respected Contributor

Re: Velour shhets with velour pillowcases. - No.

Good point. Or even have the fuzzy material on one side and cotton or satin on the other. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am very hot natured and these sheet are by far our favorites. Seriously, they are very breathable and not hot at all and we live in the south.

I too prefer a cooler pillowcase in the summer time. But in the wintertime these are perfect.

I just ordered three more sets of these sheets. And will be ordering more for Christmas gifts.

They are NOT velour -- they are velvet soft polyester. 

Respected Contributor

pegomyheart  -

Yep, I thought the exact same thing...to much and too warm

....really, unless I eas campaing outside in the dead of winter. I can't see me using these with ease and comfort.

Honored Contributor

I’m getting hot just thinking about these. 

Honored Contributor

I love these sheets.  They are heavenly soft.  I don't,  however, care for fleece pillow cases.  I prefer cool, crisp cotton so that's what I use in lieu of the fleece.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those velour pillowcases would do a number on my hair...no thanks.

Honored Contributor

They look super soft, but even on cold nights I overheat & kick off my covers so I will pass. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I keep the heat low at night so I ordered because I love fuzzy, warm sheets in winter, and hubby willlovevthem too. But not sure I’ll sleep on the pillow cases. If not, the dog will love to sleep on them! 

New Contributor

I've had these sheets for 3 years and am coming back for another pair. They are so soft and I don't find them at all hot. They are very breathable and so comfortable.