Contributor

Re: Valerie's TSV 7/25 Mercury Glass Tree!

My silver tree arrived yesterday and when I plugged it in to the ‘color’ setting, the kaleidoscope effect lit the tree up to the very top.  I’ve had battery operated trees (smaller than this 16” TSV tree) where the lights were dull and did not light the entire tree.  Valerie said she wanted this tree to be plug in because batteries would not be strong enough for the colors to be bright enough.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just plugged my new silver tree in and omg! it's so beautiful! So bright and really casts some serious light! I love it!

eta - I plugged it into a plug that has a wireless remote control so I can just turn it on/off from my chair. I was going to use a timer but decided I didn't want it to come on every night and sometimes I just don't want it on period. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the idea @SilleeMee, I kept thinking why don't these come with a remote control. Ordered some of those plugs right away. Purchased the silver and has a confirmed white light gal, the mutli setting is the stunner!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received mine yesterday in blush. Nothing blush or pink about it. I'm not so sure I received the correct one. 

It's really pretty when it's turned on but don't really care for it turned off. 

Don't know if I'm going to keep it or not since it's not pink like I thought. It looked pink online. Why do they call it blush if it's not pink?

I could leave the blush sitting out all year but don't care for the coppery gold color I received.

I also wish there was a switch to turn the lights on without all the movement or with the movement.

Sometimes you just want the light on but get tired of all the flashing lights during the holidays.

Frequent Contributor

Purchased the Gold Tree and it really is lovely. The light that it throws off on the ceiling, walls that are near, is truly captivating.

Frequent Contributor

I find that some of the items shown, like the beveled mirror, can be purchased for a lot less in local hardware stores (Home Depot etc) and do not have to be a glass per se that breaks. I have had them cut in different shapes to match the item I am placing on them. (Oval for an oval planter)

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the Gold only and it is okay when off but the magic happens (IMHO) when either the color or white light are on. They dance on adjacent walls and ceiling Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received my silver tree yesterday and I love how it looks especially with the colored lights. I have it on right now but am going to put it back in the box until Thanksgiving. What a pretty tree. I had a mercury glass angel that I broke a couple of years ago and was really sad about that. The tree is even prettier. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Silver tree along with the folding white cathedral mirror and the lighted red peppermint candy decorations.  I placed the silver tree in front of the folding mirror and turned it on. Beautiful! Can't wait to use these this Christmas! The kaleidoscope of colors that bounce off the ceiling is magical! After being on my naughty list for so long due to inferior products, Valerie is back on my nice list.  Love what I purchased!