Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's TSV 7/25 Mercury Glass Tree!

If anyone is still interested the trees are still available for less than $3 more + 3 easy pays. Silver is on advanced order. Will ship 11/14.

Contributor

Thank you! I went back and forth over purchasing them last night and was kicking myself for not taking the plunge when I woke up this morning! I just picked up two of the green trees to put on either end of the buffet in my navy blue dining room. I don't normally do the "light show" type items, but something about these just seemed so nicely done and festive. I can picture my two boys staring at the display of light on the walls and imagine them looking forward to mom (me) bringing them out each Christmas season. My mom and grandmother had a few special items like that and I remember getting excited when they would come each year--it was always my signal that "Christmas is coming!" Happy I ordered! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

I ordered two of the Silver and one Blush.....so excited!

@Regal Bee
I ordered a 2nd one in Silver this morning before I went up to the University of Chicago Hospital. I'm so glad I did because the Silver is sold out.

@SweetSydney  So glad you got another one. Surely hoping we enjoy them.

You hang in there.....thinking of you and sending my prayers. 

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

I ordered two of the Silver and one Blush.....so excited!

@Regal Bee
I ordered a 2nd one in Silver this morning before I went up to the University of Chicago Hospital. I'm so glad I did because the Silver is sold out.

@SweetSydney  So glad you got another one. Surely hoping we enjoy them.

You hang in there.....thinking of you and sending my prayers. 

@Regal Bee
Thank you,  I can't wait to get them!
I'm doing my best - I put everything in Gods' Most Capable Hands. Thank you for your prayers. That's the greatest gift you could give me. I'm a Eucharistic Minister in the Catholic church. I used to serve at mass every morning. And I served at all the funerals in my church. As my MS progressed, now I only serve at funerals when I'm requested by the family.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Frequent Contributor

Couldn't resist...got the gold Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Silver is not clear it looks like it is but when lights are off during the day, it is a mirrored silver as is the gold, green, blue, blush.

Except for silver, which was ordered way earlier, I couldnt decide. So at last minute, purchased all four other colors! 5 kids, 5 stunning heirlooms.
Respected Contributor

@opionated

Please post about the gold using the multicolored lights when you receive it. Would also be interested in how you like the blush with multicolored lights but maybe you won't be unpacking it since it'a a gift.

I just unpacked my silver tree and have it ion now with multicolored lights, can't stop looking at it, just as beautiful as so many have said. I also noticed the price had only gone up a few dollars. Still thinking about the blush!!!
Respected Contributor

@opionated

May have misread and you are not the one who got the blush color. I'd still like to read opinions on the other colors from those who purchased them.
Honored Contributor

I ended up passing on this. None of the colors really impressed me. They probably are better in person.