Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's TSV 7/25 Mercury Glass Tree!

They are just Beautiful!   I just am sick of Christmas decorations.  LOL   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist...I ordered a silver.  It's gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9, I couldn't resist either. I have not bought one single CIJ item but I also got the silver. It's gorgeous! And I'm glad it's plug in.

Occasional Contributor

I love the Mercury Trees!  The problem is they only light up half way up the tree.  From mid to top is not lit up.  And at the bottom is that very bright light that lights the tree.  Couldn’t Valerie come up with a way to light the entire piece?  I have purchased items in the past and the piece looks like the top is not working.  That’s a deal breaker for me because they look like part is burnt out.  

New Contributor

I agree! Love the trees, the silver seems to light up a lot but the other colors just look to light up halfway up. I have a few pieces of hers as well that are beautiful but the lights are very dim and don’t fully light the item.
Occasional Contributor

Too bad the trees have this problem. I know many are making this purchase but soon they will see.  Half lit tree. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched the video of the TSV.  The posters that said it’s only lit halfway — I’m not sure what you were watching, they were lit all the way up to the top on my screen.

It was especially evident in the silver, which I admit I was focused on the most since that one really caught my eye.  When they dimmed the lights and the camera was straight on it, not looking overhead, it was lit throughout.  

Trusted Contributor

I had ordered 2 - UNTIL I realized that they are 'plug in'...not suitable for where I wanted them to go - so I cancelled my order... I would have loved them if they were battery operated and on a timer.

Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9, I couldn't resist either. I have not bought one single CIJ item but I also got the silver. It's gorgeous! And I'm glad it's plug in.

@Qgirl26 . Funny thing is I usually don't care for CIJ!  It's summer and I don't even want to think about the holiday season!....but the TSV is so pretty I had to order it.

The problem is Valerie has so many gorgeous items that all look so great with each other I broke down & ordered the set of white ceramic glittered trees to go with the TSV too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is that mirror under the TSV tree available? The mirror looks really nice paired with that tree!

eta - Oh I found it... H212538

h212538.jpg