Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill-how to email Val

I'm such a fan of Val's products. She always says to get in touch with her to let her know how you like her items or to make suggestions. I don't do facebook or twitter or any of the "social media" networking, only good old fashioned email. Is there a way to send Val an email directly to get my request, ideas, etc. to her? I tried AskValerie.com but there is NO WAY to send anything to her there either. Does anyone know of an email address? Appreciate any help. I wish QVC would have a way to email the vendors like they do the Hosts. I have a total Valerie home and love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill-how to email Val

I tried once, but no response, so was advised to go to her face book account and post, she usually answers there. You could also leave notes to her when you leave feedback, as I believe she reads it. Also, she may read posts in For the Home.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Send her a letter to the address below:

Valerie Parr Hill
C/O QVC, Inc.
1200 West Chester Drive at Studio Park
West Chester, PA 19380

Frequent Contributor

I simply asked a question in the space provided for questions and answers next to the product reviews on the QVC website for the product. I got a reply from the Valerie Parr Hill team. I know they (maybe she) read them.

New Contributor

Hi Valerie, Will H 222284 the indoor/outdoor garden maiden with leaf gown be back in stock soon?  Thank you. jfisherpt13@verizon.net (Jackie Fisher)

Contributor

It is back. I can't figure out how to email Valerie so that she can post  it. But H222284 is there. Also a newer one. Search Valerie Garden Maiden and you will get both. Hope you get this. I'll try your email as well.

Valerie, I am praying that you come back with the Nutcracker lantern. I gave that to my daughter this past Christmas and someone broke into her car and stole all of her Christmas presents including this lantern! PLEASE bring it back!!!
Valued Contributor

I've had good success with using Facebook Messenger. Usually same day response. 

Esteemed Contributor

Junk from China. You can buy mostbof it from Michaels & Hobby Lobby.