Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill TSV - January 21, 2021

Just wondering- does anyone know if it will be a winter one, or will we get a taste of spring?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill TSV - January 21, 2021

@beach-mom wrote:

Just wondering- does anyone know if it will be a winter one, or will we get a taste of spring?  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

I'm curious too.  Thinking most likely Spring, bunnies, eggs, etc. The big resin bunnies with lanterns have been out the last two years, maybe some variation. 

Valued Contributor

I don't know what the TSV is but I hope her show includes items for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. I like to celebrate all holidays - although in a smaller way than Christmas. I currently have a small collection of snowmen and snowflakes that will stay out through January. I collect Valerie's mercury glass icons and would like to add to my heart and shamrock collections. 

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to whatever it is. I like the Christmas decorations I got from her. The only thing I tossed from her line was a big battery operated item that lost too much glitter. It was an oversized red ornament. 

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  I'm sure it will be Spring or Easter. Looking forward to the Spring decor shows on QVC, but am missing the Christmas shows. I'm just a sap when it comes to seasonal decor.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I bought wreaths from her years ago and they are still as beautiful as the day I hung them up!

Last year I bought off "as is" her blue magnolia wreath (I hang on my front door) it is full and nice colors.  Unfortunately, its starting to fade from the sun - which most things do since our sun is so intense even if I spray with clear coat Smiley Sad

I won't buy anymore "lighted" things but her accent pieces are really nice.

I saw online a nice wreath at Michael's but 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@beach-mom 

I bought wreaths from her years ago and they are still as beautiful as the day I hung them up!

Last year I bought off "as is" her blue magnolia wreath (I hang on my front door) it is full and nice colors.  Unfortunately, its starting to fade from the sun - which most things do since our sun is so intense even if I spray with clear coat Smiley Sad

I won't buy anymore "lighted" things but her accent pieces are really nice.

I saw online a nice wreath at Michael's but 

@homedecor1 - I like her wreaths too! I have the seasonal magnolia collection she did a few years ago. We have a small covered front porch, so I put them on the front door. Right now there is a real wreath up. We spotlight it. After tomorrow the spotlight will come down but the wreath will stay up as long as it looks good. Then Valerie's will go back up.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I put my magnolia wreath up yesterday. Would like to see a new seasonal set.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@beach-mom  I'm sure it will be Spring or Easter. Looking forward to the Spring decor shows on QVC, but am missing the Christmas shows. I'm just a sap when it comes to seasonal decor.

@PA Mom-mom - So am I! I know we have to buy a season ahead, but I still have Christmas up. After tomorrow the snowmen come out!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@red&curly wrote:

I put my magnolia wreath up yesterday. Would like to see a new seasonal set.

Anyone have a photo of the magnolia wreath? It sounds lovely.