Highlighted
Contributor

Doesn’t seem like much of a savings on a Today’s Special Value when the price is only $1.50 more today than it was yesterday. 

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH tree $1.50 more today

@cherib.  You're not supposed to notice that.  Kind of a joke, isn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Very typical of the price difference between a TSV and the price right afterwards.  If I want a TSV but am unsure -- I just wait to read reviews and pay a few dollars more if I decide to purchase.  Much more cost effective than paying for a return.  If it sells out -- oh well.

Honored Contributor

That's why I've quit ordering TSV's, since the price is only a couple of $$$ more later.

I'd rather wait for reviews, it's cheaper to order then if the reviews are good, than ordering early and paying the return fees if the reviews are NOT good.

Just my way.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

That's pretty lameSmiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I notced that this morning.  It's very typical of QVC.  Rarely is there a need to jump on the TSV.

Valued Contributor

I noticed the price, also - and even wondered if I should buy another one.  I wonder if the price will go up after July 27, which is when some sale prices end.

Honored Contributor

It's not much, but if I wanted that tree, it's still my 1.50.    I love it when I can save that much on an item at the supermarket, and saving it on something that's not a repeated purchase or even a necessity?  To me, that's a good deal.

I try not to expect the companies I deal with to do my saving because I've never known a company truly in business to do that.

Honored Contributor

actually that is good news for me.

i purchased two silver trees and then was upset when i didnt get two green ones also.

when i got home last night my electricity was out so i just let it go.

good news is, it will only cost me a couple of dollars more to get the green ones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

$1.50 not a big deal, unless you wanted the silver (I ordered as TSV).

Today, I see that silver is not available.