Trusted Contributor

The blinking on and off is too busy for me.  I need serenity!!! 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey  I was so happy to see your post. I just finished reading reviews on this product and was really po'd that so many people complained about their color choice being gone already and oh, my gosh, I work how can I stay up until Midnight? Fortunately I'm retired; however, if I was pretty sure I would want to order the tsv I would darn sure be awake to do it and not complain the whole next day that it was gone. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

at this moment, many of the colors are back again, just fyi

Respected Contributor

I see 2 colors are still available. The champagne and the spruce. They are $49.34. Does anyone remember what the TSV price was yesterday?

Honored Contributor

I cancelled my champagne order.  As lovely as it is, the fast flicker would annoy me after a short while.  I never saw how they looked unlit either, so I'm OK not getting them.

Respected Contributor

Had a set in orange in my cart but released it.  I decided the constant twinkling would annoy me.  I would have preferred a steady light.

Respected Contributor
Every time I tried to purchase the white when it showed up again as a selection it would say sold out. I did see the champagne color available earlier this morning at higher price but decided against it since no longer able to cancel the purple I ordered yesterday.
Respected Contributor

Keep checking “as is” in a few weeks.  I was up for the midnight presentation, but I did not buy.  The champagne looked nice.  

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling many people will return this TSV due to the rapid light blinking. If it was slower or a fade in fade out light like Bethlehem Lights does, I would have bought a few sets. I cannot take the rapid light blinking. It's a beautiful hurricane.