Highlighted
Respected Contributor

This is just curiosity but does anyone know what it will be?

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH Big Deal April 2020?

@traveler wrote:

In these rough economic times, all should consider purchasing just essentials. Does one really need more chachkies ? I know many are purging items.  Someone in anoither thread estimated she purged $1000 of Valeries stuff.   We have to prioritize.Nothing against Valerie who I adore I just worry that we are on the verge of fiscal collapse.

Valued Contributor

So you are the authority on how people spend their money?

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@traveler wrote:

In these rough economic times, all should consider purchasing just essentials. Does one really need more chachkies ? I know many are purging items.  Someone in anoither thread estimated she purged $1000 of Valeries stuff.   We have to prioritize.Nothing against Valerie who I adore I just worry that we are on the verge of fiscal collapse.

I have seen the same comments from you on multiple threads. I don't concern myself with what people spend their money on. Why do you?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@traveler wrote:

I have seen the same comments from you on multiple threads. I don't concern myself with what people spend their money on. Why do you?

I am fearful of economic collpase @mom2four0418 . I didnt mean to judge how people spend or on what but I do know some here who got into financial debt and in these shaky economic times I am just throwing caution out there.  I hope I am wrong and we can get back to normal soon but I am tightening the belt for the foreseeable future. I pray the country doesnt go into Depression.

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I'm looking forward to it too!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Reeves for the scolding. You must be really anxious to feel the need.

Honored Contributor

Would anyone else like to have seen a glitter globe with an Easter theme, just like the Christmas one that had snowmen, carolers, Santa's sleigh....?

Honored Contributor

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

@traveler wrote:

I'm looking forward to it too!

Me too!! looking forward to seeing what it is.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t know what it’s going to be, but I would bet money it will need batteries.

Keepin' it real.