Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

$64 for these slippers that aren't even shearling/suede? Yikes. Way, way too expensive. I have Ugg shearling slippers that I paid slightly more for. You can also get shearling slippers at Costco this time of year.

that is actually another reason i like them.

shearling/suede slippers make my feet hot and sweaty!

this is a much better alternative for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I like them, but too expensive.  No matter what , slippers rarely last more than a year for me.  The plush wears out.   Last  winter I had a pair of Fit Flop and I loved them, they have same support as Vionic, They only lasted the season . I have had Uggs and every other brand also and the same thing happens to them.  I think Im hard on my slippers.  These are just to expensive.  In previous years they would have been $40.00 but like everything else prices have risen dramatically. I just cant justify the $$$. Items have to really wow me to purchase now.  Disposable $$ is no longer an option for me and many of us.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for this brand at all.

Trusted Contributor

I have found that anything marketed as a "Slipper" isn't made with the same quality as other items.  

Instead of "Slippers" I order a pair of clogs in my brand of choice - last year it was Earth Origens.  They hold up much better than actual slippers and have all the arch support I need.  I have don't the same thing with other brands as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been wearing Vionic slippers for YEARS.  I love them.  If I am in the house, they are on my feet.  I have purchased both the open toe and closed toe versions.  I always have a few back up pairs as well.  The pair I am wearing now is getting quite worn, so it is time to throw those out and break out a new pair.  With the TSV, I thought about adding to my stash.

I do think they are a bit on the pricy side.  BUT, I looked on amazon, and low and behold, they do have Vionic slippers for a lot less!  I don't know why I never looked there before.  But that is where I will be getting another pair.

I am grateful to QVC for introducing me to the line.  But I will be looking for a better value elsewhere from now on.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Frequent Contributor

Yes, these slippers are more expensive, but worth every penny.  Especially for anyone who suffers from any type of foot, back, knee, or leg pain caused by improper footwear.  And I can attest to that!  I purchased the last Vionic Slipper TSV three years ago.  I wear them every day, and they are just now starting to show wear on the inside heel.  I won't go without some type of supportive shoe inside the house.  These slippers are the best!  I've ordered one pair and may go back for another!

Honored Contributor

Because I have peripheral neuropathy, a slip on styled slipper will fall off my foot.  I also need a full shoe with a good sole for stability.  Because of that, I prefer the Skechers slippers.  There's a pair on sale for $28.  I don't understand some of the reviews.  They've always fit fine, aren't heavy and the pair I'm currently wearing have lasted me for nearly two years of daily wear, all day, unless I leave the house.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought Vionic slippers are few years ago. In 6 months my toes had worn through the material at the front of the slippers. Not a good value.

Honored Contributor

Both Terri and Mary Beth this morning hinted that these slippers, which don't come in wide, run wide.  Beware if you have a medium foot that tends to run narrow.  You may not be able to adjust them to fit you.

Another TSV that is defective that they're trying to get rid of.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have many vionic flip flop style & slippers, they're still wearing well after several years of use & love the support they provide on tile & hard wood floors. I don't find them particularly heavy on my feet. Vionic provides firmer/harder arch support which accounts for the weight of their products. Skechers provide soft squishy support so they are lighter weight - just depends on your preference, needs, etc.