Trusted Contributor

V36063 Pop-It Set of 2 Adjustable Sliding Cabinet Organizers

One review mentioned  when they received this item it  had a warning that it contained lead. Does anyone know if this is true; I've seen reviews/question about being ok to place vegs/fruit upon this.

I wouldn't want it if it indeed contains lead even for non food items.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: V36063 Pop-It Set of 2 Adjustable Sliding Cabinet Organizers

@skittles2    It's a cabinet organizer; why would you put fruits and vegetables on it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

One review mentioned  when they received this item it  had a warning that it contained lead. Does anyone know if this is true; I've seen reviews/question about being ok to place vegs/fruit upon this.

I wouldn't want it if it indeed contains lead even for non food items.

@skittles2 I was reading the reviews and 2 mentioned lead. I would not want it either. There are plenty of similar items on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Anybody notice when they show using it under the sink, the sink has no plumbing?  There's also a shelf under the sink where the plumbing should be.

Regular Contributor

I tried to watch it I really did but Jane drove me nuts. I will try again with another host. I think it would be nice in the kitchen if it really works.

Respected Contributor

You can get these is so many places, Ikea, Home depot, Lowes, Amazon just to name a few.  You would pay less as well.  Have no idea why you would buy from the Q.  

Super Contributor

I agree with Brandiwine...my parents bought these at Home Depot and my 90 year old father put in under kitchen sink and a bathroom vanity. He paid about this same price for certain. No value at Q on this one. I did enjoy watching during the day on QVC yesterday (other than turning off Jane...she was just too much.)

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@brandiwine do you know this for a fact, ie., have actually seen this Pop It item somewhere else for less?
Actually, imitation or "similar" items aren't always that great ~ that's sadly been my experience ugh.