Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I ordered one.  To make fun of myself a little, I'm always preparing for winter storms, which we don't often get in Atlanta. But, I lived here in 1973 (yes, 1973) and we had a massive ice storm and my family was without power for 7 days. None of us who went through that have ever forgotten it. I'm always preparing for the next big storm. 

@gidgetgh.  The winter of '73 was rough in the South.  I was in Houston then and it snowed three times that wwinter.

I recently ordered the set of 3 lights that were the TS on HSN.  I like that configuration much better for a lot less money.  Those lights have a hook for handing, magnets on back and bottom and they bend to any angle.  They just take 2 or 3 AA batteries.  They're blindingly bright.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kachina- do you have the name of the flashlights or the item number?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh. They were 424-256 for $25.90.  They sold out but I wouldn't be surprised to see them back before Christmas.  They were made by Bell & Howell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Reviews on Amazon were great for this or the similar version, so I ordered theirs.  However Q may have a newer version, perhaps that's why it's a higher price?

All I know, lately our power in our subdivision just goes out.  No storms around, nothing.  Cannot have too much light for me!