Frequent Contributor

Re: Update on My Review for Barefoot Dreams TSV

@Jamstan — So glad you like yours! The Olive is beautiful. I went with the Taupe and Ash this time. I already own the BD circle cardi in Driftwood and love it. Enjoy your new treasure!
Contributor

@CoffeeTalk   I live 2 hours from Q's Warehouse on east coast, so shipping is fast.   I have read those on West Coast have a longer wait.   Hope you enjoy yours as much as the other posters do.   

I could have worn a Petite Sm. or Med., depending on what I wear under it, the sleeves are slightly fitted in the Sm., more than my Ultra-Lite hooded cardi in the same size.

Super Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@lovesallanimals   I love the rich saturated colors of the olive and garnet...my favs on the screen.  You are saying they did not appear this way when you received them?  Was the black a deeply saturated black?

I received both of those colors last night and was surprised: the garnet was not a saturated/bright color (actually more brown undertones more like the rosewood than I expected) and the olive was a bit brighter than I anticipated. I like both colors and am keeping them.

Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@lovesallanimals ...I have a big issue with fit on QVC items, and I take close notice at the size charts.  I wanted to order the TSV (barefoot dream).  I have not ordered yet but would go with the large...my bust measurement for clothing lines up with the size chart....can you tell me why you preferred the large vs the medium.   Last year I ordered a large B.F. Dreams TSV...it was huge!! ..this year the large more lines up with my bust measurement....sizing is so inconsistent.

I am 5.5" roughy 145 lbs. I am a tad busty..

Frankly, fit varies widely in Barefoot Dreams and they should just tell shoppers that. I have a lot of BD items and different sizes depending on fabric and style. Confusingly, the heavier the material, the smaller size I generally need when it seems as if the opposite would be true. If you're talking about the heavier cardigan TSV from last year, I had to send back and get the medium (am 5'9", size 10/12, and busty) but got the large in this TSV (just so it wasn't too clingy and I could wear shirts/turtlenecks/etc. underneath).

Honored Contributor

I received my olive TSV and I have to admit when I first saw it I wasn't wowed.  I took it outside in the sunlight and put it with other things in my closet and I really do like it.  I will get alot of wear out of it.  It looks great with my camo jeans.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree I ordered the merlot and the taupe. I received the Merlot and it is a rich, dark cabernet color. I havent received the taupe yet. Ths sizing was spot on. I ordered a PXS. I am 5 foot, 106 pds and its fits perfectly!!

Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@lovesallanimals ...I have a big issue with fit on QVC items, and I take close notice at the size charts.  I wanted to order the TSV (barefoot dream).  I have not ordered yet but would go with the large...my bust measurement for clothing lines up with the size chart....can you tell me why you preferred the large vs the medium.   Last year I ordered a large B.F. Dreams TSV...it was huge!! ..this year the large more lines up with my bust measurement....sizing is so inconsistent.

I am 5.5" roughy 145 lbs. I am a tad busty..

I would do the medium if I were you.  I'm 5'3" and 150.  I ordered the petite medium and it fits great!  I usually go one size down from the charts they air in BFD.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5’4” 140 lbs & wear a small in BD.  I have only kept one item I was happy with. The others swam on me.  Not good quality imo.

Esteemed Contributor

BD colors tend to be muted.  My favorite is cocoa but never see it anymore.