Frequent Contributor

Re: Update on My Review for Barefoot Dreams TSV

I too received the olive and I LOVE the color. I am an avid BFD fan and have at least 10 in various colors. So happy to finally see Olive. I also ordered the ash and going to pick up the black today.

I orded the petite even though I am about 5'6 and it is the perfect length, hitting right at the knee. I thought I would get a lot more use out of this more casual look than the duster length. So happy with these. 

Respected Contributor

I am happy that the other colors worked for you all and they are very pretty it is just that I really wanted a much deeper color saturation.  Enjoy everyone - it is a beautifully cut cardigan.  Now I am waiting for the Ash color (hope it is a dark gray) and all the matching beenies and scarfs.  

Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends 

We should be getting our item(s) within a few days ... am curious about the Ash gray, that was my first choice, but last month I purchased a hooded cardi in Carbon (dark charcoal).  Will wait for your review.

Those scarves were tempting and will probably compliment the long cardi throughout winter so you can wear Cozy-Lite cardis all winter here in the freezing east!   

Respected Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

@loveour4leggedfriends 

We should be getting our item(s) within a few days ... am curious about the Ash gray, that was my first choice, but last month I purchased a hooded cardi in Carbon (dark charcoal).  Will wait for your review.

Those scarves were tempting and will probably compliment the long cardi throughout winter so you can wear Cozy-Lite cardis all winter here in the freezing east!   

cottsgeHill:  I purchased one of their cardigans in dark charcoal a while back and love that color (I tend to go for the darker, richer shades for the fall).  I hope the Ash Gray is not too light.  I received the TSVs faster than anything I have ever ordered, so hopefully I will receive the new Ash Gray this week.  

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Olive and love it!  This is one style in barefoot dreams that I do size up.  I believe that they had a similar style last year, and I have the black, pacific blue and rosewood, but they didn't come in petites.  I normally take a small, but ordered the medium.  This particular cardigan is more fitted, and I like for the cardigan to look like it can completely close.  I don't like the look on some of the models where the cardigan has a huge gap in the front.

Respected Contributor

cottagehill:  Just received the Ash (gray) and I love it.  It is not dark like charcoal but this color looked exactly like it did on TV.  I have some gray booties I bought a while back that matches perfectly.  Now I am waiting for the scarf and beenie.  It is just something a little different and also acts as a neutral.  Lots of choices for scarfs (i.e., red, black, navy, wine, etc.).  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals 

Wonderful news about your Ash long cardi~! You got yours one day earlier than me ~ and you were correct ~ black is saturated. 

No shedding, and soft to the touch, softer than Ultra-Lite.  I was surprised about the pocket lining, thought it would be a thin acetate, but no, it's BD fabric.   My first Cozy-Lite item.  

I would not have ordered if it wasn't for your post last week ~ thanks.  We all will be anxious to read your scarf review!   (PS:  I have two dogs so I have 8 legs running after me ~ luv your nic-name).

Frequent Contributor

My TSV’s are still “in process”. I ordered them on the TSV day. I can’t believe they haven’t shipped yet! Can’t wait to try them on. I’m 5’3” but ordered the regular length because I like the longer look. Anyone else still “in process”...lol ?
Respected Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Wonderful news about your Ash long cardi~! You got yours one day earlier than me ~ and you were correct ~ black is saturated. 

No shedding, and soft to the touch, softer than Ultra-Lite.  I was surprised about the pocket lining, thought it would be a thin acetate, but no, it's BD fabric.   My first Cozy-Lite item.  

I would not have ordered if it wasn't for your post last week ~ thanks.  We all will be anxious to read your scarf review!   (PS:  I have two dogs so I have 8 legs running after me ~ luv your nic-name).

cottageHill:  I am so happy you loved the black one.  I would have felt awful if you did not care for it especially after I raved about it so much - enjoy!  Today, I received one Beenie (ash) and it fits beautifully.  I did not know if I would like it as I did not care for it hanging down in the back a shown in some photos but when the model put it on, she had it draped to the side and that is the way I plan on wearing it.  Very soft and lightweight and the fit is spot on (not skimpy at all).  Now I am waiting for the beenies in the other colors as well as the matching scarfs.  Even though I returned the olive and merlo cardigans, I like the touch of color in the hat and scarf which I can wear with many other things.  Will let you know how the scarfs look when I receive them.  P.S. We only have one dog as we don't have room for more but my heart and soul and passion has always been for animals (except for my DH - lol).  I would love to live on a huge farm surrounded with every kind of animal (maybe in my next life!).  

Super Contributor

@CoffeeTalk wrote:
My TSV’s are still “in process”. I ordered them on the TSV day. I can’t believe they haven’t shipped yet! Can’t wait to try them on. I’m 5’3” but ordered the regular length because I like the longer look. Anyone else still “in process”...lol ?

I also ordered on the TSV day and much to my surprise, I received mine today! This is my first BD item and I am already looking at another. Got the olive in petite..color is great, length works for me..just above the knee. I could have probably sized down but I don’t mind the looser fit.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.