Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming tsv sold out already?

I think they just section off a certain number for pre-sale. Then, on the day of the TSV, they release the rest of the stock.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 SteelCityDawn said: This is available for order now. I just ordered the wine. Too cute! Don't like that it's not machine washable.
Am I wrong in thinking it would work in my machine's ""hand wash"" cycle? I was thinking of buying the + size and belting it. I like that look in the preview picture.
Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 memory said:

If anyone has ordered from this line before, could you help me? I'm between misses and plus on top. What size would you suggest I order. Thank You!

It looks like there's only a 3" difference (44 vs. 41) between plus and misses.

I ordered a plus size because I intend to use it as a layering piece over jackets and bulky sweaters. I think of it as a shawl ... I like big oversized shawls.

Super Contributor

I ordered early and received it yesterday, I got the black it is nice. I wear size 14 and it is plenty big, I have the reg. size.

Contributor

I've been trying to order this as well ever since I received my insider with no luck saying sold out. However I just got an email link to order through and noticed that the shipping charges were lowered to 3$ from $5.97. Not on evil pay though. Ha! But that is Ok. I appreciate the savings in shipping. That's a good savings especially if you order more than one at $1.50 each S&H. I ordered 5 for Christmas gifts. I ordered last year and loved them. So stylish and just the right weight for our Texas weather. I've noticed lately that some (key word some) of the TSV's have a more reasonable S&H. I hope the Q continues in this direction. Sometimes the shipping charges can be outrageous. I wonder if they will keep this reduced shipping cost when this TSV appears on air? I hope so!
Contributor

Besides length, is there any difference in size between the misses and women's?