Honored Contributor

Upcoming susan graver TSV...

[ Edited ]

Anyone know anything about this. I hear it is a dress and I love her dresses.

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming susan graver TSV...

She showed a sneak peak during her morning show today. It is a cold shoulder dress. 

Respected Contributor

If you go to Susan Graver's Facebook page, she's wearing it in one of the printed options.

Honored Contributor

Cold shoulder is a definitely NO for me.  At the moment, probably my least favorite style.  I don't even like it on other people, let alone wearing it myself.  I much prefer the dress SG had last year.

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Too bad - not for me. I actually just got 2 dresses from Slinky on HSN so I really don't need another one.

Esteemed Contributor

I always like Susan's clothing, but I dislike the cold-shoulder look, even though the reviews are excellent.  What I would really have liked to see as a TSV as we head into summer is a three-piece skort, tank, and some type of shorter sleeve jacket.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Does it come in petites? Or are they going to try and tell us that wherever it lands on you leg it will be perfect?

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Does it come in petites? Or are they going to try and tell us that wherever it lands on you leg it will be perfect?

No petite @faeriemoon. Here's a description from the web page:

"Susan Graver, dress, liquid knit, scoop neck, cold shoulder, 3/4 sleeves, front & back princess seam detail, choice of solid or print. Fitted through the bust & waist, flaring out to a full bottom opening. Length: Missy Range: 39"-41-1/8". Plus Range: 41"-42-3/4". Content:95% Polyester/5% Spandex"

Super Contributor

This style dress is here today and out tomorrow. Classic designs are so much better to invest in. Land fills are full of wasted clothes in the world. Atleast classic designs can be donated and get extended life when someone is through with the garment. My trendy niece. mother or sister would not wear this. I think this style will go out as fast as it came in.

Floral Pillow