Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know what it might be?   Hoping for the wrap with the hood that came out last year .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming cuddle duds TSV?

A286576

Esteemed Contributor

I received my order today. It was Blue Plaid. It is warm,cozy and beautiful. Also, I ordered one in gray. I would say this is a winner. It has a hood on it.

Honored Contributor

I have something similar from last year, its very warm and soft and cuddly to wear this time of year

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

That waterfall design of that opening is not flattering. If it did not have that, I might order the top. Rats.... I pass.

Respected Contributor

@elated Do you think it runs true to size?  The blue plaid is really cute - I've been on a plaid kick this year. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

LibbyAnnE wrote:

That waterfall design of that opening is not flattering. If it did not have that, I might order the top. Rats.... I pass.

@libbyannE, I will have to pass, too!  That waterfall opening is not flattering on me.

Valued Contributor

I love CuddleDuds and ordered a couple of the TSV wraps.  Love them!  Soft and warm.  I am going to start wearing them as it has finally become chilly on the East Coast where I am.  I'd say they are true to size.  I got a size small and the fit is perfect for me.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the fuscia.  My first.  Went nuts on how soft and comfortable and CUTE it is.  Went and ordered 10 more.  Not kidding.  Perfect gifts.  I mostly see it used as cuddling in front of the TV in the winter...which all my friends do....but it is so cute I wore it out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

A286576

Thank you Goldengate,  just ordered 3 ,  this is my favorite style of CD !