Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming Tracfone TSV - LG Ultimate 2 on 1/28/15

On 1/26/2015 karen12386 said:

To those who have the phone does it have the ability to read bar codes??

Thank you..

Yes, has a scan feature.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Chessa35 said: Purchased the new trac phone lg41c , and was wondering which portable chargers work with this phone . Bye the way , like the phone ;but hate dealing with trac phone customer service .

The phone comes with a phone to usb cable, so you should be able to use any portable charger/Halo type device.

ETA I never deal with their CS. I just do it all online.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

Thanks !
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 betteb said:
On 1/26/2015 RinaQ said:

Do you have an item number?

E226875 It may not show at the TS price yet

That's weird. The number in my email was E226810, but when I put in the number you gave it brought up the phone with the item number I was given! The TSV price isn't showing up unless you click on the link in the email, but it's only one day away now.

Regular Contributor

I got the email about it ahead of time and sure would like to get it bc our contracts are up in Feb. However, it seems like LG phones never have service in the area that we live and our hometowns. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} Guess I will look into Straight Talk or Tracfones that are not LG phones.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Bandwife said:

I got the email about it ahead of time and sure would like to get it bc our contracts are up in Feb. However, it seems like LG phones never have service in the area that we live and our hometowns. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} Guess I will look into Straight Talk or Tracfones that are not LG phones.

It doesn't matter what brand the phone is. If you are in a Tracfone service area, any brand of phone with Tracfone service will work. Tracfone uses Verizon and T-Mobile towers.

There should be a zip code checker on the product page, or on tracfone.com

Regular Contributor

On 1/27/2015 betteb said:

It doesn't matter what brand the phone is. If you are in a Tracfone service area, any brand of phone with Tracfone service will work. Tracfone uses Verizon and T-Mobile towers.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I misspoke in my previous post. We are in a Trafone service area and the phone WILL work where we live. However, in mine & hubby's hometowns, it wouldn't work. I did the zip code checker. We go home to visit our families often and there's no way I'd want a cell that didn't work while visiting. Sorry I flubbed up the first time w/that post. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/27/2015 betteb said:

Hi. Thanks for your reply. I misspoke in my previous post. We are in a Trafone service area and the phone WILL work where we live. However, in mine & hubby's hometowns, it wouldn't work. I did the zip code checker. We go home to visit our families often and there's no way I'd want a cell that didn't work while visiting. Sorry I flubbed up the first time w/that post. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

No problem. Just wanted to make sure you didn't pass if it would work for you. It's a great dealSmile