Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV Pop-it Shelving...any experiences?

Thanks for the input everyone. I ordered the Origami. I have the need for everything from heavy industrial (I mean really industrial from factories type)shelving to sturdy, but lighter weight shelves like these Origami. 

I've seen people rave about them here, and on several facebook pages I frequent. @Buck-i-Nana I have a husband that can put together anything, but.....the complaining! So I can do these myself, get them where I want them, and dispense with the whining! 

I called and got a HSN card to spread out the payments interest free, and am considering while the price is still good tonight, ordering a second set. 

Thanks everyone for the input. 

Super Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I know a lot of people love the Origami brand shelving that is sold elsewhere. 

I never heard of this Pop-it brand.

And in a quick search, it doesn't seem to be all that great of a TSV price when you see some of the prices elsewhere for the Origami.

Anyone have any experience with either or both of these brands? I could use some shelving in the basement, but this Pop-it brand looks rather cheap. Maybe I should just keep going to Sam's Club and get the heavy duty stuff.

I don't have any of the shelving, but I do have the kitchen island cart with the butcher block top. Bought from Target though, not HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

Pop It is made by Origami.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of link to another retailer

Super Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Why does my post keep being removed when I include the Origami Rack website? It's referred to by you QVC on air hosts, several showings yesterday. Origami Rack dot com

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Bigbear52 wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Why does my post keep being removed when I include the Origami Rack website? It's referred to by you QVC on air hosts, several showings yesterday. Origami Rack dot com

@Bigbear52  Alice and all of the moderators, try to include a reason when posts are deleted.  If a link is included in the post and it leads to another retailer (someone selling items) then the post is deleted.  I hope this helps.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it challenges moderation.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

Thanks for the input everyone. I ordered the Origami. I have the need for everything from heavy industrial (I mean really industrial from factories type)shelving to sturdy, but lighter weight shelves like these Origami. 

I've seen people rave about them here, and on several facebook pages I frequent. @Buck-i-Nana I have a husband that can put together anything, but.....the complaining! So I can do these myself, get them where I want them, and dispense with the whining! 

I called and got a HSN card to spread out the payments interest free, and am considering while the price is still good tonight, ordering a second set. 

Thanks everyone for the input. 

They removed my posts because it challenged the moderators. Unbelievable! So I guess I can't post the video link from their own QVC youtube channel or even the words, origami rack dot com. How are the words posting a link?  They won't give a reason. channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyMko6DyQ04&t=315s

Super Contributor

I did ask on the Origami Facebook page if Pop-It and Origami which is sold on another shopping network, were the same company. This is the reply I received in a private message.      

•  
  • "hello this is John from Origami and yes we do the Pop It brand and yes it is a different product made for QVC -  John D. Adamski

• 6:36pm