Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV Lori Greiner new jewelry armoire that spins question?

its on the homepage. tsv sneak peek.

Honored Contributor

As I said yesterday these things are a disaster. After watching the presentation haven't changed my mind. They are just too, too cumbersome. I really like her see through boxes where I color code my pieces (pink=rings,etc). I have one of these big TSVs downstairs in the guest room and don't know what to do w/it. I also think the S and H should be lower.

The big problem for me is the swing out features on all of her boxes get in the way.

Bad, bad TSV. Oh and don't forget about the earring holders which do NOT work.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Frequent Contributor

I have had mine for a number of years and I love it! It is not the double, but the single door floor model. I have never had a piece of jewelry tarnish, but I keep the door closed and locked most of the time. I love being able to see all my jewelry at once. I have not had problems with the earring holder. The bigger earrings I space out on the holder. I would get the bigger double door version, if I had tons of jewelry, but I am happy with mine. I like opening a door and see all my jewelry at once.

Valued Contributor

Interesting concept but I would never put all of my jewelry together to make it easily accessible for burglars, should that ever happen.....
Honored Contributor

I own the one that can either stand alone or hang on the wall. I currently have it hanging. I have had it for many years - works great - as long as you close and lock it each time it remains tarnish free - if you are not a person who closes things after you use them - your jewelry will be exposed to the air and it will tarnish. I ALWAYS close and lock mine and I have lots of sterling in there that has remained tarnish free for many years.

The lady who bought our northern home was a QVC shopper and she wanted me to leave it with the house - I absolutely refused.

Honored Contributor

I own two of the first versions that Lori came out with. I love mine, and nothing has ever broken on either one. No tarnish issues, and I like the earring holders. Mine were less expensive, about $100.00 as TSV's, but do not spin. This latest version is much nicer looking.
Honored Contributor

I don't ever remember these as being advertised as "tarnish-FREE". My sterling silver dinnerware is in the best storage chest available, and yes, it DOES tarnish. Some sterling silver tarnishes, and some doesn't. I use a polishing cloth on my jewelry and it works great.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/14/2014 sunshine story said:

I have had mine for a number of years and I love it! It is not the double, but the single door floor model. I have never had a piece of jewelry tarnish, but I keep the door closed and locked most of the time. I love being able to see all my jewelry at once. I have not had problems with the earring holder. The bigger earrings I space out on the holder. I would get the bigger double door version, if I had tons of jewelry, but I am happy with mine. I like opening a door and see all my jewelry at once.

I have the single sided original model as well and love it- mine doesn't look like a jewelry holder. Just a really nice standing mirror! Mine is all wood, some said the current is mostly faux wood- tarnishing hasn't been an issue either.