Contributor

Upcoming TSV Lori Greiner new jewelry armoire that spins question?

I received an email about an upcoming TSV for a Lori Greiner new jewelry armoire and I am thinking about buying it for my own Christmas gift..LOL!! My question is can anyone offer opinions good or bad about her other jewelry armoire. I admit the presentations always look like this is the answer to any jewelry storage problem that you will EVER have but I am wondering if it is too good to be true.

Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV Lori Greiner new jewelry armoire that spins question?

I think they are too big and cumbersome.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I forgot to add that I hate the one that swing out. Always get in the way.

Respected Contributor

I too would like to know from Ladies that have it or one like it how they are doing with it?

I like that its multifunctional with the full mirror.

Valued Contributor

I have had one for years. I love it. However, the earring holders are awkward. It seems like my fingers are too big. The earrings sometimes fall off because of the awkwardness. It certainly does not keep my jewelry tarnish free but I do like having everything in one place and you can see everything that you have to choose from. I think the concept is good, but some parts of it could be better.

Honored Contributor

Yeah and I forgot--those earring holders are a disaster!!!

Contributor

On 11/12/2014 BLH said:

I have had one for years. I love it. However, the earring holders are awkward. It seems like my fingers are too big. The earrings sometimes fall off because of the awkwardness. It certainly does not keep my jewelry tarnish free but I do like having everything in one place and you can see everything that you have to choose from. I think the concept is good, but some parts of it could be better.

I wear almost all sterling silver so if the tarnish free does not work and the earring holders are awkward I think I may keep looking for another solution. Too bad because I do think the overall concept of this armoire is perfect but everything has to be useful for it to be a practical purchase for me. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts!!!!

Contributor

I hope more people will post on this topic because I too am thinking of this as a Christmas gift , hubby says get it for myself from him but I want to make sure its a good investment.

Frequent Contributor

I bought this about 3 years ago. I wear mostly gold so tarnish has not been a problem. The few silver things I have are fine.

I LOVE the organization and having the ability to see everything!

The negative: The case is VERY heavy! The holes for the brackets were not drilled correctly and once we unpacked we did not have the strength to re-pack to send back even with all the offers QVC made. SO my side arms are not balanced, so I must keep one side locked at all times. Recently the lock on the other side is giving me problems.

So to buy or not? I would like the single door box and put it into the wall, maybe 2 side by side! Sonnie

Occasional Contributor

The strips that hold the earrings are really cheaply made and a couple of them broke right after I purchased the item. Also, it doesn't keep my silver jewelry tarnish free at all. I have the older style armoire, not the one that spins.