Esteemed Contributor

Upcoming TSV - Affinity Diamond Ring

I watched the presentation for this Friday's TSV - the Affinity diamond band ring. I like the 1/2 ct, but will have to watch the presentation. Anyone else liking this ring?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV - Affinity Diamond Ring

I, too, like the 1/2 carat white gold ring!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched the   presentation last night during their fashion edition with Courtney & Amy  & the Affinity Rep but it was chaotic.  When they were showing the  1/2 carat the 1 ct price was showing on the screen  and visa versa. They were both grabbing at rings . I know they were excited  with real diamonds , but I wanted to look at the rings from all  sides along with knowing the price. I didn't want to have to get out of bed & go look on my computer ... which I ended up doing  to obtain the proper info on the yellow & pink diamond rings .  Please  display items  calmly &  not so disjointed  & the grphics should match what is on the screen .

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

All those ladies who complain that they do not receive a fancy box with jewelry purchases will now receive a box that LIGHTS UP!

Yes, I like diamonds, but the presentation matters much less than reviewing the quality of the stones and the price per carat.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I watched the   presentation last night during their fashion edition with Courtney & Amy  & the Affinity Rep but it was chaotic.  When they were showing the  1/2 carat the 1 ct price was showing on the screen  and visa versa. They were both grabbing at rings . I know they were excited  with real diamonds , but I wanted to look at the rings from all  sides along with knowing the price. I didn't want to have to get out of bed & go look on my computer ... which I ended up doing  to obtain the proper info on the yellow & pink diamond rings .  Please  display items  calmly &  not so disjointed  & the grphics should match what is on the screen .

I couldn't agree more! Between Courtney & Amy, it was chaotic and like 2 girls playing with jewelry. They both need to be more professional; calm down, show the item, not themselves trying on multiple rings. I have to wait for the presentation to be sure it will fit more comfortably on my hand. 

Valued Contributor

I think this TSV is beautiful however not in my budget currently. But whoever is able to purchase I’m sure it will be gorgeous.