Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the Kitchenaid TSV is for October 25th?  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kitchenaid TSV?

I don't keep up very well anymore - just don't watch that much.  But when Laura Weathers is on, I even suffer through the other ITKWD items to get to her presentation.  

I look forward to seeing any KitchenAid item presented, but somethings I would really like to see are the attachments for the KitchenAid mixer sold at a discounted price from retail. There are two I woud like, but I don't want to pay almost $200.00 for each one. Just a suggestion, QVC.

Frequent Contributor

Bump

Trusted Contributor

Please do not "bump" messages.  Not only is it annoying as nothing new is being added to the conversation, but it is a direct violation of the board standards which we all agreed to follow when we signed up to post.

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Please do not "bump" messages.  Not only is it annoying as nothing new is being added to the conversation, but it is a direct violation of the board standards which we all agreed to follow when we signed up to post.

SUGGESTION- since "bump" is obviously a massively offensive strategy, OP could instead have added a new question to the original one.

Hopefully that approach would serve to both edify OP as well as mollifying "bump" sensitive posters.

Super Contributor

Why so offended???  It's obvious that the OP didn't get the information she was looking for, and was just hoping someone who had the answer might see it this time.    I can understand getting offended at people who bump just to get attention, but I believe this OP had a legitimate reason for doing so. 

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

@His Grace 13 cup exact slice food processor (according to October Insider). 

Frequent Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@His Grace 13 cup exact slice food processor (according to October Insider). 

Thanks, @itsmagic, I was hoping it would be a 9 cup FP with Dicer.  I appreciate you taking the time to answer me!

Blessings!

New Contributor

I have seen them mention that processor during their recent intermissions but it's unfortunate if it's going to be the TSV because it was the TSV in late January this year. I was hoping for the 6Qt stand mixer Smiley Sad Thanks for posting though.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BE Fanatik wrote:

I have seen them mention that processor during their recent intermissions but it's unfortunate if it's going to be the TSV because it was the TSV in late January this year. I was hoping for the 6Qt stand mixer Smiley Sad Thanks for posting though.

Check out the sale (online) at Macys'. I purchased one my for my niece and it was lower than Q and free shipping.  Although, it didn't come with the flex-beater but I saved over $80 because no shipping fee.

I think they have them on sale now with 30% additional off.