Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Upcoming Earth Origins Suede/Faux Fur Slippers

I think these look cozy, but I'm not familiar with Earth Origins shoes.

Any insights you can give as to comfy, durable, fit, etc?

TIA!

https://www.qvc.com/Earth-Origins-Suede-Slipper-with-Faux-Fur---Run-About-Raine.product.A385066.html...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Earth Origins Suede/Faux Fur Slippers

I've found that the Earth shoes labeled "Origins" are the bottom of the line.  After having been stung several times, I've completely sworn off them.  When I need slippers, I wait until Zulily has suede slippers lined with genuine sheepskin, not faux, at a reasonable price.  I often wear them all day, every day and they last for years.  I get those with a thick outdoor/indoor sole.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree, I think Earth Origins are the bottom of the Earth Line. The Earth Origins I have bought did not have quality of the Earth line. So I will save my money and buy slippers from LL Bean. I love the wicked good slippers, more expensive but sure to last longer. 

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 .......is there a particular brand you prefer?

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624,!

I'll pass!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I have never bought a pair of slippers that lasted or were any good. If they have fluff inside it flattens out and they end up too loose and that is dangerous for walking up and down stairs. I bought some 2 strap ugly plastic shoes from amazon when I need something warm I wear thick socks with them. They're ajudstable so I can wear them without socks or with very thick socks. And they are so cushiony and comfy on my feet. 

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee wrote:

@Kachina624.......is there a particular brand you prefer?

Smiley Happy

@BeeChee   It's too early now but I wait until I see a style I like.  I'm a huge fan of real sheepskin for warmth and resiliency.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

why oh why do shoe companies continue to put their tags on the inside of their slippers. you go barefoot and all i can feel is the tag under my heel. yes, I am princess and the pea when it comes to this. sadly you cant take it out. am iI the only one?
Valued Contributor

DSW has a lot of boots and slippers at all price points and I finally got a closer look at a variety of Earth Origins.  After trying them on, not a fan. they remind me of Payless brands. I ended up with FitFlops this time but usually get Minnetonka.  

Valued Contributor

I have been looking for decent slippers. Thanks for the info!