Occasional Contributor

First, I'd like to say, hooray for the return to fashion. Thank god all the laptops, ipads, flashlights, can openers, shears, and many other useless gadgets are no longer being aired (for a while, at least).

I am a huge fan of Clarks, and yesterday I googled the upcoming TSV Evianna Fig and it was pretty easy to get the link/item #. Unfortunately, way too many 1 star reviews from those who pre-ordered... very disappointing! Such a shame because it's a really cute shoe.

Valued Contributor

I just saw tomorrow's TSV and was planning to order. I will google it and see what's up

Wow.....I wonder how they product test these shoes. Although there are a small # of reviews....15 or so all but 2 are either 1 or 2 stars. If I were QVC, I would pull the TSV. Thanks for the heads up. I may just have ordered without checking

Regular Contributor

I was one of the 1 stars unfortunately. I love Clarks and these looked wonderful but the design was all wrong for me - there is a piece of elastic that is threaded through the top of the back of the shoe that obviously is supposed to provide a ""give"" (I assume when walking) but it ""gave"" so much I kept walking right out of it. I couldn't believe this was a design that was tested thoroughly. I was a bit upset that it cost me 7 dollars to try on this pair of shoes (return postage).

Respected Contributor

I didn't like them when I saw the TSV preview picture. I like Clarks, though.

Valued Contributor

I almost ordered these, I'm so glad I saw the reviews from the pre-orders. I ordered one of the Clark's TSVs from a year or two ago and they as well ran HUGE (as is described in the 1 star reviews on this TSV). You figure that for a TSV, they have to cut some corners to get the price that low but how does making a shoe a full size too big allow them to bring it cheaper?

You'd think they would at least mention that on air, to size down so they don't get a deluge of returns.

Trusted Contributor

I have a similar Clarks style like this slip on. I got my normal width and size and it was way too big. I got them on sale at a Dillard's store and could not return. I put Dr. Scholl's pads in mine and they are better, but not the right fit as they should be.

I'm afraid the narrow will be too tight. That's why I don't like to buy shoes online.

Honored Contributor

I thought the shoe was kind of cute but all that elastic turned me off.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I also am a big fan of Clarks and have many Clarks including 2 of the unstructured.

I also was going to buy the TSV until I read the bad reviews. Decided to pass.

If these are all true it is a shame that it happened with any Clark shoe.

Bookbabe