Super Contributor

Re: Upcoming Clark's TSV on 9/17?

I love it! Need a new short brown boot. Thanks for posting so I can watch for it. And I will keep checking my email for a preorder!
Honored Contributor

I don't care for those at all.

New Contributor

Thank you!  It's just what I was hoping for!

Super Contributor

I've given up on Clarks!  If their sizing was more consistent, I might be tempted!

Regular Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

I've given up on Clarks!  If their sizing was more consistent, I might be tempted!

I am with you on that.  I just sent back two of the lastClarke's  TSV slip on loafer style.  Ordered two in the same size and one was, at least, half a size bigger. They were so uncomfortable.  That being said I will hope not to be bitten again on this shoe with return fees as this boot is exactly what I am looking for.  The main reason I like this style is because you can lace them up and the ankle circumfrence isn't 10-11 inches.  Most boots you see out there are so wide at the ankle it makes the boot look like it doesn't fit.  I had one simlar to this a few years ago that Earth made, but the workmanship was awfull on that shoe and there was no comfort.  I took the dive and ordered the black and navy.

Regular Contributor

@susan kay wrote:

Thanks for posting the information, including the picture.  I purchased a navy pair of Clark boots last year similar to these (Whistle style?).  They are so comfortable.  I wore them a lot over the winter months.  Was looking for the same style in a different color.  Looks like I found it!!

Is there any arch support inside the boot?

Occasional Contributor

Just received mine today. I got the grey. They fit very well, comfortable, and they accomodate my left bunion very nicely! I am not a lace-up boot girl, but these are very smart, well made, the leather is good quality. 

If those Earth Origins boots ever arrive they will go back immediately!

I was thinking of ordering the grey. How would you describe the color? A true grey or grey/olive? Also, I have the Whistle Watch boots from last year and am thinking I should order my same width. Do you feel that the boot runs normal or narrow? 

Super Contributor

Andrea, I live where it snows a lot. do these have a non slippery sole? In the pix it looks pretty smooth.  Thanks!!   They are a great price!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What age group looks best in these boots? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust