Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming Belle Kim Gravel TSV??

[ Edited ]

@elated 

I agree, especially on a flowy top like todays tsv.  The sleeves would be down to my wrists, and length would look sloppy on someone 5'.  Good price, cute set, but wouldn't work for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm petite and those sleeves would overwhelm me.  The prints are pretty. I would have ordered if offered in petites, but Kim's tops are never offered in different lengths.

Frequent Contributor

This is a TSV??  It's only about s$9.00 les than the usual QVC price.  What is the big deal here??

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 

if you're a size 14, I recommend a large. I, too, am a size 14 and I always buy a large in Kim's tops.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

My exact opinion is with @FancyPhillyshopper , I accord with her post!!!

I bow my head to you, very well said dear!

All of a sudden, people awoke from their deep dreams and yell, NO MADE IN CHINA!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@DJP wrote:

@Kachina624    Yes, we must punish China for the virus. That's where it came from! Are you for real????

@DJP   Yes, I'm very real.  Although it has been thoroughly investigated, there is no proof or conclusion that the virus came from China.  Scientists, who've been investigating the sources of viruses for years, conclude it came from bats.  You need to do your own research and don't accept the propaganda you've been fed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Belle runs big. I am 5 feet tall and the tops are very big on me. Kim has said that she is going to make more Petites in the future. I will wait until then to purchase anything else from her line.

Occasional Contributor

It is never too late to want American-made products. It has nothing to do with a virus!

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat  - The interesting thing about making clothes is almost all fabric comes from China.  Even at small mom & pop quilt shops.  Almost all the fabric people are using to make masks comes from China. 

Super Contributor

Many people have had issues with items Made in China for decades.  This is not new. 

This is why labels say 'imported', and why, when something IS made in the USA, it is proudly (and rightly so) stated as such, often and loudly.