Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Belle Kim Gravel TSV??

@BExplorer    It's best to consult the actual garment measurements before ordering.  You can find them at the end of the text describing the garment where it says "click here".  Compare to something from your wardrobe that fits well (measure it).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think her things run kind of large.

Honored Contributor

But,what is it?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

A373653 blouse and tank set

Regular Contributor

Anyone know how Kim’s sizing is??? I’m a 14 but don’t want it to be like spandex. I want it airy.
Respected Contributor

I totally disagree with you. I've heard (and read) tons of ppl complaining over the past few years  about products being made in China. It didn't just become a thing during the pandemic. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624    Yes, we must punish China for the virus. That's where it came from! Are you for real????

Esteemed Contributor

She didn't have petite tops. This would be too long on a petite. I don't get these designers that don't offer different lengths. I wouldn't consider buying because it would be too long. It would not be flattering.

Respected Contributor

I would !like to know where made because clothes made n Vietnam always fit me the best.  Sometimes made in China not so. China clothes sometimes too cheap looking.

Sure I would like things made in America only too but not always possible any more.   

I for one focus more on supporting our farmers.

Respected Contributor

Some of the prints are gorgeous!  But I'm small and it looks too big on the Models and hosts that are smaller. That is the intentional effect I think, boho, big, flowing, unstructured-